Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Birthday MariaCAFC....

Have a great Day , from another crab !!!!

Comments

• crabs were out in force last night. Have a good one M, and you Glass for tomorrow
  • Happy birthday Maria...

Just wanted to be next in line posting to my new best mate eh Glass....! :-)
  • have a good one whoever you are LOL
  • 'appy birthday marie
  • happy birthday maria, have a fabioso time in dubai!
  • Thank you all for your lovely messages!!

Happy Birthday Glass for tomorrow - See all special people are June babies!!

Last day in the office before my holiday too so not much work being done here ;-)

Mx
  • Happy birthday to both of ya!
  • Just wanted to be next in line posting to my new best mate eh Glass....! :-)[/quote]

you looked great last night best mate !!! :o)
    PS
    wheres my prize for guessing the tie ?
  • Happy birthday and good to meet you last night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Just wanted to be next in line posting to my new best mate eh Glass....! :-)

PS
    wheres my prize for guessing the tie ?[/quote]

LOL Best mate, well I am off to Ibiza next week but will have copies of CD's when I get back so will defo get them to you for either pre-season or Welling game if you are going. BTW Happy Birthday for tomorrow best mate :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Happy birthday and good to meet you last night.

You too B

Mx
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Just wanted to be next in line posting to my new best mate eh Glass....! :-)

PS
    wheres my prize for guessing the tie ?

LOL Best mate, well I am off to Ibiza next week but will have copies of CD's when I get back so will defo get them to you for either pre-season or Welling game if you are going. BTW Happy Birthday for tomorrow best mate :-)

Please, Please im Jealous already.....I here you are 60-40 in favour of signing now....!!!
  • LOL Hillsy .....No I am assisting Carlsberg in his integration into his new surroundings of your team, I am his agent :-)
  • its one big love in.

happy birthday to both.
  • we are more like Charlton Love today !!!!
  • Happy Birthday Maria, and enjoy your holiday!
  • Happy Birthday Maria.

Have a good one!
  • Happy b'day Maria m'luv
  • Happy b'day Maria m'luv
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]LOL Hillsy .....No I am assisting Carlsberg in his integration into his new surroundings of your team, I am his agent :-)

does that mean your going to pay my signing on fee? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank you all again - finished packing the case - finally!!!!!!

See / speak to you all on 16th July!

Mx
  • Happy birthday and enjoy.