Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham v Charlton - Saturday 5th October 2019 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Wow so far. Superb goal. Let's keep it up. San Mig flowing nicely here in Palma Nova. 
    What bar did you go to in the end?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Fulham appear to be starting the 2nd half with nobody at RB
  • Options
    Double sub from them - just like Leeds did. Make Cairney turn hard on that ankle and they'll have used all their subs.
  • Options
    Double sub for Fulham.

Bobby Reid and Harrison Reed on for Sessegnon and Arter.
  • Options
    Wow so far. Superb goal. Let's keep it up. San Mig flowing nicely here in Palma Nova. 
    Snap SAN Mig flowing nicely on the Costa del North West 😉.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I've always maintained Sessegnon is toilet
    Think you might have the wrong Sessegnon. This one just made his debut the other month.

The one everyone raved about is now at Spurs - his younger brother is still at Fulham.

Unless I just got completely whooshed... it's 7am here so give me a break. :-)
    Ha! And they both play in the same position! Never even realised he moved to Spurs.
  • Options
    Should we have had a pen as well? Shot hit their guys arm, about five yards away and right angles to his body.
  • Options
    Fulham like watering the pitch, do they think it's the boat race?
    And it’s totally worked against them too.

I’m a very happy Addick, with Scott Minto, SCP & Lyle filling my living room, I’m in absolute heaven xxxxxxxxxx
    Down girl!
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Williams has been mustard that half. Hope he can keep up that work rate. Solly has also been excellent. Cullen great. Just hope F-Caskey can get that final ball improved. 
    Like the one for the goal you mean. 
    Yeah, finally got one right. Needs to be more consistent is what I should’ve said. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Think you might have the wrong Sessegnon. This one just made his debut the other month.

The one everyone raved about is now at Spurs - his younger brother is still at Fulham.

Ha! And they both play in the same position! Never even realised he moved to Spurs.
    Both full backs but one's a leftie and the other's normal...
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Mitrovic has turned his ankle

Could be off here and Fulham make all 3 subs after 47 minutes then
  • Options
    Mitrovic is such a drama queen.
  • Options
    Mitrovic down after challenge (? looked like Pratley triped over him to be honest)
  • Options
    Double sub from them - just like Leeds did. Make Cairney turn hard on that ankle and they'll have used all their subs.
    Or Mitrovic 
  • Options
    FFS... Why should we be kicking it out

Sorry Arter but if we start kicking the ball out then we're back to the days of players faking injury to stop attacks
    I agree, didnt a manager say he was telling his team not to kick it out and to leave it to the ref for that reason
    Lee Johnson @ Bristol City
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited October 2019
    Arter off & Sessiongn, Decorder Reed & another overpaid Fulham player on. Last Victory in the mid 80s 3-0 that relegated Fulham & Charlton went second. I like this commentator. 

Fulham no right back.

Mitrovic on the deck after Prately coming together accidentally injuring Mitrovic ankle, now up & hobbling. Fulham matching Charlton’s formation apparently. 
  • Options
    Bonne is quality in the air.  
  • Options
    Or Mitrovic 
    Or both :)
  • Options
    Mitro and Pearce brewing nicely. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pearce and Mitrovic having a few words. Keep it going Pearcy
  • Options
    Mitovic and Pearce having a bit of a disagreement.
  • Options
    Ha ha, go on Pearcey, Mitrovic getting the arse
  • Options
    Trying to figure out Fulham's formation...

• Options
    Was that "You're shit, aaaahhhh" the first we've heard from the Fulham fans today?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:

Both full backs but one's a leftie and the other's normal...
    I should've just lied and said you were whooshed
  • Options
    Wasn't that a shove in the back on Williams?
  • Options
    JFC is so fucking slow
  • Options
    Bollocks
  • Options
    Good crossfield ball from Prately to JFC. Cross into the area easily saved by their keeper
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!