Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs fans views on Bent

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
If you get any, or read any, stick 'em up here?
JohnBoy are you out there?

Comments

• Options
    worst thing about it is I will now have an interest in their results, yuck!
  • Options
    good player but dont really feel spurs need him. the money could of been spent on a left winger which spurs are badly lacking.
  • Options
    Absolutely delighted we've signed him finally. A bit sceptible re: the price but I'm sure he'll prove his worth.
    It looks as though we'll be playing Bent & Berbatov up front with Keane in the hole just behind. Oh and dont worry, from what I've heard, the left-winger is already in the bag.

Exciting times ahead. I still think we'll finish at best 5th next season. Hopefully not but just being reallistic.
  • Options
    who's the left winger John ?
  • Options
    John Prescott ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TerraSalad[/cite]John Prescott ?

at least he'll fit into andy reids old shirt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Absolutely delighted we've signed him finally. A bit sceptible re: the price but I'm sure he'll prove his worth.
    It looks as though we'll be playing Bent & Berbatov up front with Keane in the hole just behind. Oh and dont worry, from what I've heard, the left-winger is already in the bag.

Exciting times ahead. I still think we'll finish at best 5th next season. Hopefully not but just being reallistic.

Sounds good JohnBoy....shame about Berbatov being sold to Man Yoo. ;-)
  • Options
    you can have thomas if ya like. 2mil+tainio
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: tommo[/cite].... the money could of been spent on a left winger which spurs are badly lacking.[/quote]

In that case can I interest Spurs in buying our fan's director?
  • Options
    Would suit him well BFR as it would improve the media visibility he craves.......

"You're just a ginge Danny Murphy"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did I ever tell you that my mum was a Spurs fan? She used to live in Tottenham as well. And I used to work in Tottenham High Rd just down the road from White Hart Lane.
  • Options
    Are you going to try and gets SJs signature on the 1st of Sept? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Are you going to try and gets SJs signature on the 1st of Sept? ;-)

If I can get a Dir box ticket I will get's his signature for you Dan. What would you like "To my biggest fan, love and Kisses, Simes"
  • Options
    Ooooh yes please! Do you think he'd deliver it in person to my seat amongst all the other Charlton fans?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TerraSalad[/cite]If you get any, or read any, stick 'em up here?
    JohnBoy are you out there?

most dont appear to be that happy!!!

sky sports