Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injury time

Anyone else notice today that with a minute to go the scoreboard showed the +4 injury time already? Is this a new thing as it's not something I've noticed before.

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:
    Anyone else notice today that with a minute to go the scoreboard showed the +4 injury time already? Is this a new thing as it's not something I've noticed before.
    Yes I saw it +4 minutes up on the screen at 88mins + whatever seconds.  Well before the 4th official held the board up.  Think it must have been a mistake.  Never seen it before.
  • Options
    One of my boys pointed out to me.  It took me the 88 mins to notice the scoreboard was pink. 
  • Options
    Only 4 mins......that can't be right. 5 subs & 2 goals must have meant more. Had 6 at Fulham. 
  • Options
    Modern Technology
  • Options
    Only 4 mins......that can't be right. 5 subs & 2 goals must have meant more. Had 6 at Fulham. 
    Had we not been three up you can bet it would have been more, I'm pretty sure they make up how much they add as they go along. 
  • Options
    Double substitutions, no time wasting, two goals not three so less than Fulham.
  • Options
    One of my boys pointed out to me.  It took me the 88 mins to notice the scoreboard was pink. 
    I hadn’t noticed , until you mentioned it!
  • Options
    Double substitutions, no time wasting, two goals not three so less than Fulham.
    Dont forget the Hemed substitution was delayed as Gallagher needed a bit of treatment
  • Options
    Double substitutions take just the same amount of time as 2 single ones as the players go off separately & not together. And to add,  at Fulham they made their double subs at the start of the 2nd half so it didnt take any time out of the game.