Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Talylor to Leeds

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hemed will prove his worth.

Arsenal will move Nketiah on to a club where he'll get games in January.  Good replacement for Leko when WBA recall him.

Can't see them taking him back in Jan, not being top of the table with the wingers they currently have.

At least I hope so. I like Leko and think he offers us something totally different. We don't have anybody in the team who has similar traits to him.

• Options
    If we could sell Taylor to Leeds for the £4M we were offered the last transfer window AND Gallen/Bowyer were allowed to spend all that money on players they see fit, I would be fine with it. I can scarcely imagine what they could bring through the door with that dough and their eye for talent.
    I would not be happy one little bit.....a player like Taylor comes along every decade or so who galvanises the team and the fans.....he is currently our standard bearer and is far more important than just the goals he scores.....to let him slip through our grasp at this crucial time (January), would be a huge mistake.
    I must admit I did think this, but we have shown we can do ok and score goals without him. These last few games have shown we don't need to be reliant on Lyle.
  • Options
    The guys bored shitless,just thumbing through and liking anything on Twitter. 
  • Options
    He just liked my reply to his tweet.
    He’s signing for Cork City!
    You heard it first here folks ;-D
  • Options
    DoctorCharlton said: look
    Hemed will prove his worth.

Arsenal will move Nketiah on to a club where he'll get games in January.  Good replacement for Leko when WBA recall him.

Can't see them taking him back in Jan, not being top of the table with the wingers they currently have.

At least I hope so. I like Leko and think he offers us something totally different. We don't have anybody in the team who has similar traits to him.

If we're still challenging WBA may not want him, and Field, at a rival.
  • Options
    He just liked my reply to his tweet.
    He’s signing for Cork City!
    You heard it first here folks ;-D
    Yep...he liked my response on Instagram too, when he announced the doc had given him the all clear!!  Boom 💥💥💥

The boy’s a social dynamo!!!! 😉😂
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    If we could sell Taylor to Leeds for the £4M we were offered the last transfer window AND Gallen/Bowyer were allowed to spend all that money on players they see fit, I would be fine with it. I can scarcely imagine what they could bring through the door with that dough and their eye for talent.
    I would not be happy one little bit.....a player like Taylor comes along every decade or so who galvanises the team and the fans.....he is currently our standard bearer and is far more important than just the goals he scores.....to let him slip through our grasp at this crucial time (January), would be a huge mistake.
    I must admit I did think this, but we have shown we can do ok and score goals without him. These last few games have shown we don't need to be reliant on Lyle.
    Doc.......”Don’t it always seems to go, that you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.”
  • Sponsored links: