Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best place to sit/stand for a first timer

2»

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Rossman92 said:
    You mentioned about being stood and singing... got a feeling you’ll be seated in row X... don’t think they stand up that far down mate 
    Not the end of the world if not, can still sing and will get my share of standing at Luton. Would rather have a good view of my first valley game 
    Luton will sell out before general sale, they only give out 60% of the away end which is around 1000 seats.
    A few lifers have offered to assist me with getting a ticket 
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Rossman, I hope you enjoy your first trip to The Valley. I highly recommend a visit to the museum after to make the most of the day, if you have the time.

If you want to be right in the middle of the atmosphere, you’ll love the upper tier of the covered end, especially at this moment in time.

Just out of interest, how did you come to follow the mighty reds?
    Thanks mate! I blame NBC for it all. Premier League started being shown here every week back in 2013. I wasn't a football fan before that but decided to watch a game one morning and got instantly hooked. I was doing my research on picking a Premier League team and instead starting learning about the whole structure of the football pyramid in England and came across Charlton. The history of bringing the club back to the Valley, the friendly community feeling the club had, felt so different from all the big clubs in London so I gravitated towards them, haven't looked back
    Great backstory and you have already been an addick for some real ups and downs. Enjoy your first trip to the Valley... It's the only place in the world where the Charlton tribe come together (apart from Wembley every 20ish years).
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    shine166 said:
    Rossman92 said:
    You mentioned about being stood and singing... got a feeling you’ll be seated in row X... don’t think they stand up that far down mate 
    Not the end of the world if not, can still sing and will get my share of standing at Luton. Would rather have a good view of my first valley game 
    Luton will sell out before general sale, they only give out 60% of the away end which is around 1000 seats.
    A few lifers have offered to assist me with getting a ticket 
    Happy days 👌