Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Bristol City 2-1 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the 52 Lifers who gave marks, I think the assist was Kayal but if anyone knows better please advise 

Comments

• Options
    Top work LL.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Chuks was lucky he was only on for 28 minutes...
  • Options
    Looks like we will be losing Pratley for one game soon as he only needs one more yellow before the end of November. Why did he get booked against Bristol?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Looks like we will be losing Pratley for one game soon as he only needs one more yellow before the end of November. Why did he get booked against Bristol?
    Dissent I’m guessing.
  • Options
    It must have been as their player fouled, we got the free-kick and he got booked.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Would prefer him to get that yellow card tomorrow so he will be suspended for the Preston game. Last thing we need is him being suspended against Millwall considering the injuries we have now. Not saying that the first 11 that will play won't give Millwall ago but we need as many consistent players as possible for that game. Lord Bowyer I trust!!