Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom v Charlton | Sat 26 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    sounds like we haven't been too bad
  • Options
    Stream sorted, just in time for last 10 of the half. We don't look uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Outplayed the league leaders but one down.
  • Options
    HALF-TIME | West Bromwich Albion 1 Charlton 0 The score doesn't reflect the balance of play. The Addicks have been brilliant at times in the first half, but find themselves a goal behind. #cafc

• Options
    I think ‘outplayed’ is a bit ott.
  • Options
    Ozzy actually stepping up too, which is great.
  • Options
    I think ‘outplayed’ is a bit ott.
    We have easily been the better team I would say. 
  • Options
    Would say we all but dominated that half

West Brom after getting their goal have been happy to sit back, hitting us on the counter attack when the opportunity arises

A bit like Bristol City they're careless on the ball which has allowed Cullen | Gallagher etc. to win the ball back

On another day we could be able 4-1 up!!

Oztumer putting in a great performance, best one since his debut, keeping it simple without the need for fireworks every touch

Is good having Purrington back too, can just sense the balance he's added to the team the way we're playing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Certainly don't deserve to be a goal down.

The problem is, with our injury list, who do we have on the bench that can change the game? Aneke and Kayal are there but...
  • Options
    Pleased to see Oztumer playing well. Losing but can't fault the effort once more, we can definitely get something from this. 
  • Options
    A good performance, but we need another attacker on the pitch.
    I would take Sarr off, bring Kayal on.
  • Options
    Some quality commentary in chinese on the stream I've got. Think we will at least draw this game. I'd be over the moon with that
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Some quality commentary in chinese on the stream I've got. Think we will at least draw this game. I'd be over the moon with that
    Link?
  • Options

The problem is, with our injury list, who do we have on the bench that can change the game? Aneke and Kayal are there but...
    We're certainly bare bones at the moment.
  • Options

To be fair we dont need to change the game at the moment, bit like Wednesday just keep turning the screw and we should get a reward
  • Options
    We're still in this at 1-0 , let's hope we can nick a goal and come home with a draw.
  • Options
    Got to stop their wingers. Got to take our chances. We've done alright, but there's no way we've outplayed them.
  • Options
    'Outplayed' maybe a touch over enthusiastic but  we have  certainly matched them for skill and ability.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Proud of them so far. Away to league leaders with half a team and having slightly the better of it.

The First Row stream I quoted above is working perfectly for me. 
  • Options
    Hesgoal.com have the link. Have only watched the last 5 mins myself and can't complain. Except why are we not playing in red??!
  • Options
    The problem is we've had 53% possession, we've not won this season having more than 50%

Need to let West Brom have the ball a little bit more
  • Options
    Hesgoal.com have the link. Have only watched the last 5 mins myself and can't complain. Except why are we not playing in red??!
    Exactly. I would like to see teams only change when there is a visual clash. Is this a question of commercial obligations?
  • Options
    The problem is we've had 53% possession, we've not won this season having more than 50%

Need to let West Brom have the ball a little bit more
    Especially if they put the ball in their own net  :)
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Link?
    http://www.hesgoal.com/news/54726/West_Bromwich_vs_Charlton_Athletic.html?fbclid=IwAR0UeHEWupIOzuEg6XMtgzCSitLPuUnMEfnB3C3czTIm85dbcpZYfZ5li1w
  • Options
    Arrived late, valley pass stream tells me 'not available in my country', I'm in Australia, already paid, any ideas..?
  • Options
    Feel we have missed our chance 
    Expect west Brom to regroup come out all guns blazing and finish us off
    That's why they are top I'm afraid 
  • Options
    Arrived late, valley pass stream tells me 'not available in my country', I'm in Australia, already paid, any ideas..?
    I posted earlier, but here you are

Today's game has been selected for international broadcast and fans will only be able to stream in the below countries. Anyone that has purchased a video pass for the game that can't watch will be refunded #cafc

• Options
    Feel we have missed our chance 
    Expect west Brom to regroup come out all guns blazing and finish us off
    That's why they are top I'm afraid 
    If Leeds can beat em, we can beat em.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!