Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who killed Garrett Phillips?

Just finished watching the 2nd half of this, anyone else watched it?

the hole case is so messed up!

Comments

• edited October 2019
    It certainly is......but I think he’s guilty.
    However, on the evidence gleaned ‘thus far’ it cannot be proved.
    I think he’s a very very clever individual and the police have been very very incompetent.
    Into the bargain he and his defence team skilfully played the race card from the get go in order to cloud the issue and succeeded to a very significant extent.
    I believe Joe Kenda would have solved the case...........he’s absolute mustard of course.
  • What's it on?
  • Sky crime......a two part series.
    You must watch them in sequence. 1&2.
  • It certainly is......but I think he’s guilty.
    I think he’s a very very clever individual and the police have been very very incompetent.
    Into the bargain he and his defence team skilfully played the race card from the get go in order to cloud the issue and succeeded to a very significant extent.
    I believe Joe Kenda would have solved the case...........he’s absolute mustard of course.
    I actually think John Jones did it and had every intention of pining it on Oral Hilary 
  • It certainly is......but I think he’s guilty.
    I actually think John Jones did it and had every intention of pining it on Oral Hilary 
    Me too! 

The blatant racism from the police force towards Hillary was shocking. They then tried to find any evidence to stitch Hillary up and didn't even bother to investigate the murder. I feel sorry for the family as they will never get any justice or closure now.