Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bottle Throwing in the away end yesterday

Another great away day yesterday!  But for us it was marred by the fact that someone threw a fullish cider bottle celebrating Bonne's equaliser. It hit my son on the head leaving him with a bruise and a headache.

This is not acceptable and why would you do this to your fellow Charlton fans.

Come on guys lets sort this out. Think before you really hurt someone!!

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Hope the culprit gets identified and has his bollox chopped off. Hope your son is ok now.
  • What started all the rumpus downstairs at HT ?
    All looked very unnecessary to me. 
    A steward said to me before the game that they would open the courtyard at HT for smokers and that food and drink would be on sale outside too. 
    Seemed very hospitable to me, but when I got down there to stretch my legs Is was like a poll tax riot. 
  • Plus the twats who threw the plastic bottles at H/T as well. 
  • Another great away day yesterday!  But for us it was marred by the fact that someone threw a fullish cider bottle celebrating Bonne's equaliser. It hit my son on the head leaving him with a bruise and a headache.

This is not acceptable and why would you do this to your fellow Charlton fans.

Come on guys lets sort this out. Think before you really hurt someone!!
    I got a bit of beer or cider over me after the penalty.....not much but felt a few drops/spashes. Assumed it was someone behind going mental with his beer in his hand & it going everywhere. Bloke behind me went mental & broke the back of my seat by standing on it. 
  • Plus the twats who threw the plastic bottles at H/T as well. 
    We never had this nonsense with 400 at an away game, oh for the return of the good old days when there were more stewards than fans.
  • What a waste of cider.   Hope your son is ok Surrey.  
  • He's fine thanks, guys.

Just wish we could have the great away support minus the twats!!

More fans  generally = more twats unfortunately 
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently it kicked off at Welling after the game yesterday. Didn’t see it and don’t know who/how many was involved though.
  • Apparently it kicked off at Welling after the game yesterday. Didn’t see it and don’t know who/how many was involved though.
    We left a minute or two early, so didn't see anything. They only had about twenty fans and none of them looked like trouble. Given the anger amongst Wings fans, maybe it kicked off between some of them?
    We left a minute or two early, so didn't see anything. They only had about twenty fans and none of them looked like trouble. Given the anger amongst Wings fans, maybe it kicked off between some of them?
    I thought it was strange too mate. It was at the road end but don’t know if it involved away fans or not. My daughter’s friend’s mum said she’d seen it start and pulled the kids away sharpish (I was in the bog)
    I thought it was strange too mate. It was at the road end but don’t know if it involved away fans or not. My daughter’s friend’s mum said she’d seen it start and pulled the kids away sharpish (I was in the bog having a wank)

Not after the shit game I saw yesterday mate.  
  • edited October 2019
    Apparently it kicked off at Welling after the game yesterday. Didn’t see it and don’t know who/how many was involved though.
    I thought it was strange too mate. It was at the road end but don’t know if it involved away fans or not. My daughter’s friend’s mum said she’d seen it start and pulled the kids away sharpish (I was in the bog having a wank)

Not after the shit game I saw yesterday mate.  
    Now we know the real reason why you got kicked out of Wembley in ‘98.
  • One of the reasons why I don't go to many away games. Most of the idiots are pissed up, stand up when the view is superb and don't even know the score when you ask them. Shame as it spoils it for the decent fans.... Breaking a chair, they should be able to source who was sat or stood in our case behind you. 
    What an absolute crock 
  • Guy standing in front of us at the match returned from a half time wee , saying he was exiting the Gents, minding his own business & was whacked across his wrist by a police baton. 

Said he couldn't understand what was going on down there on the concourse. 

He was probably late 30's with his girlfriend/wife and definitely not one of the "boys".
  • Guy standing in front of us at the match returned from a half time wee , saying he was exiting the Gents, minding his own business & was whacked across his wrist by a police baton. 

Said he couldn't understand what was going on down there on the concourse. 

He was probably late 30's with his girlfriend/wife and definitely not one of the "boys".
    Police cannot do that, but to take that to trial would be inpossible.
  • Sponsored links:

• One of the reasons why I don't go to many away games. Most of the idiots are pissed up, stand up when the view is superb and don't even know the score when you ask them. Shame as it spoils it for the decent fans.... Breaking a chair, they should be able to source who was sat or stood in our case behind you. 
    What an absolute crock 
    You are obviously one of them.
    I doubt it.....we weren't in our allocated seats & couldn't even tell you what row or seat we were "in".