Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CharLife Big Brother

If we were to have a Big Brother house, which 10 members of the clique CharltonLife would you put in and why?

Comments

• Suzi - Good cook
  • MCS, Henry, ltgtr, Off_it, Curb_it, WSS, CharltonDan, Ketman, Les and Suzi.

Round 1 ding ding
  • Curb_it could be in charge of drinks !!
    that was the best White wine spritzer i have ever seen, a pint of soda and a bottle of wine !!!
  • Grapevine49 and Henry
  • wss would quit after 1/2 hour

reason for leaving: lack of available totty.

henry would quit after an hour and a half

reason for leaving: ltgtr would do his head in.
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Curb_it could be in charge of drinks !!
    that was the best White wine spritzer i have ever seen, a pint of soda and a bottle of wine !!!

im feeling it today i tell you.
  • Les would quit after an hour and a half

reason for leaving: Getting constantly reminded not to pick up back passes.
  • I could do the fences and fireplaces?

Can't say I'm too interested this year so gimmicky being all birds at the start - highly predictable, bitchyness which very quickly became tedious (relative to previous years)
  • I would put In Chirpy Red, Ledge Knows, Leroy Ambrose for the argumentative side of the house, MCS for the village idiot type character ala Last years winner Pete, CafcBourne for the late night drunken antics, Curb_it & Suzi for the totty factor, AFKA as the referee/father figure, Glass Half Empty cos he's my best mate & Charlton Dan cos I forgot he also likes a row.
  • me argumentative How very dare you LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]MCS, Henry, ltgtr, Off_it, Curb_it, WSS, CharltonDan, Ketman, Les and Suzi.

Round 1 ding ding

You want some?
    ;o)
  • edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I would put In Chirpy Red, Ledge Knows, Leroy Ambrose for the argumentative side of the house, MCS for the village idiot type character ala Last years winner Pete, CafcBourne for the late night drunken antics, Curb_it & Suzi for the totty factor, AFKA as the referee/father figure, Glass Half Empty cos he's my best mate & Charlton Dan cos I forgot he also likes a row.
    Cheeky f**ker!

(how's that for a start?)