Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

East Stand Gents Toilets

They're in a pretty shabby state these days, with the floor near the WCs usually unpleasantly wet...

After the game, the middle toilets were closed off completely (due to flooding?) and with the ones at the JS end not open, that only left one set open. Not a good advert for the club really.

Comments

• Options
    They're in a pretty shabby state these days, with the floor near the WCs usually unpleasantly wet...

After the game, the middle toilets were closed off completely (due to flooding?) and with the ones at the JS end not open, that only left one set open. Not a good advert for the club really.
    See my post of over a month ago. The middle cubicle is blocked. The fact that after all that time nothing has been done about it is shambolic to say the least.
  • Options
    The mist rolling in from the Thames...
  • Options

See my post of over a month ago. The middle cubicle is blocked. The fact that after all that time nothing has been done about it is shambolic to say the least.
    Sorry about that...
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Wear shoes when entering the bogs might be a tad more pleasant 😉
  • Options
    One for the fans forum me thinks.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    One for the fans forum me thinks.
    And wait for over a month for the minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are they taking the piss?
  • Options
    Same old crap again. More puns.
  • Options
    Well Keohane sits in the West Stand so why should he bother about the plebs in the East and their minor problems. Very poor response from the Club for a situation that has obviously been going on for some time and should be simple to resolve.
  • Options
    The taps barely drip water now.  What does H&S say ?
  • Options
    Its a nice touch that they've started selling Calamari in the East - tell that by the copious Squid marks.
  • Options
    Hex said:

No chance of drowning.
  • Options
    And don't start me off on the hand dryers. You could read war and peace in the time they take to dry your hands. 
  • Options
    Hex said:
    The water is all going to flood the floor!
  • Options
    And don't start me off on the hand dryers. You could read war and peace in the time they take to dry your hands. 
    Bit difficult turning the pages with your hands under the dryer though.
  • Options
    And the water pressure in the hand basins is hopeless.  We know the club knows about all of the issues and has done for months, cos we've told 'em.  Clearly nothing has been addressed at all.
    What special kind of genius has the floodlights on in bright sunshine at 11:45am but scrimps a few quid to leave the bogs in poxy condition?  roly's charlton, huh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    While leaks and flooding do sometimes occur out of the blue,

1)The middle trap in the middle block of east stand has been blocked for weeks
    2)Why is the end toilet not open,it is a severe effort to use the gents and get back in time for second half with only two thirds of the toilets available.
    3)There is now 3 weeks until next home game,I bet the situation does not change.