Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lymphoma

Comments

• Options
    Lovely to get good news about your friend, @Arsenetatters, and I'm sure the CL community will join me in wishing her a speedy recovery from her chest infection.  I bet she can't wait to see her new grand-daughter!
  • Options
    Visiting Teresa in the isolation room. She’s had the transplant. Has a chest infection at the moment but docs are happy with her progress. Her own immune system is starting to kick in. Talk of her going home once she shifts the infection. 
    Meanwhile her daughter has just had a baby girl! Teresa will be able to see her once she’s been out of hospital for two weeks. 
    Fingers still crossed but looking positive:)
    Thanks for the update, dear friend.

Sounds like really good news.

Please send our congrats to "Nanny" Teresa. 

And trust that you are OK.
  • Options
    Great news @Arsenetatters , fingers crossed she's giving the baby a hug as soon as possible.
  • Options
    It's great that she's got something to look forward to when she comes out of hospital.
  • Options
    Fab news, and I hope the chest infection is a blip that's easily kicked, but it's good the doctors are sounding positive. Will continue to keep my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Great to see this brilliant news @Arsenetatters!
  • Options
    The consultant had been to see Teresa this morning and is happy that she can go home today!!!! Amazing news. Still lots of recovery time but I’m so so pleased 
    Great news.
  • Options
    Fantastic ! 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you Steve :smile:
    so glad yours went well x
  • Options
    Read this thread right from the beginning so pleased to hear Teresa is coming out the other side ...so far so good . What a good friend you are @Arsenetatters
  • Options
    Woohoo!!!
  • Options
    That is great news, Arsenetatters.  I hope you have a lovely time.  Sounds like you have all the right ingredients for it!  :)
  • Options
    Wonderful, wonderful news.
  • Options
    Great to hear. Have a lovely day, despite the weather!
  • Options
    Fantastic news, A !

Have fun and PLEASE give our best regards to Teresa.

Make the most of your day before Lockdown hits us once again ☹
  • Options
    Excellent news.  Be well everyone.
  • Options
    Excellent news.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad to hear,great news.
  • Options
    Nice news to hear. If the Prosecco is consumed before kick off today, we’ll look out for some wacky match thread comments.
  • Options
    Absolutely Spiffing news dear girl @Arsenetatters
  • Options
    Oh lovely. Hope you had / are having a great time together.
  • Options
    Wonderful news, no doubt you both have had a fantastic day.   The first of many I hope.
  • Options
    Beautiful 💓
  • Options
    Brilliant news, dear friend.

Please give her our very best wishes.
  • Options
    Delighted to read this! Hope you can indeed meet up soon xx
  • Options
    Wonderful news.