Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

* Help Needed * On Garden Vacuum's (Rechargeable)

Leaves have been an absolute magnet to my garden this week, doubled in quantity from the previous week ( don’t know if someone is chucking them over my fence!) and was thinking of getting a rechargeable leaf vacuum for the garden, as it’s taken an age raking them up etc, didn’t want to go the electric or petrol route, as have got a few rechargeable stuff.

Bur I’m struggling reading reviews on Amazon / Screwfix to find a good one.

Just wondered if the esteemed folk on Charlton Life had one /  could recommend one?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Options
    It’s definitely the international weekend 
  • Options
    I didn’t know this was even a thing. 
  • Options
    We have the G tech lawn mower and strimmer (and indoor vacuum) they do a blower but no idea if any good. Not cheap but Black Friday imminent.

https://www.gtech.co.uk/garden-tools/utility/leaf-blower.html
  • Options
    The MacAlllister one on Screwfix is just 29.99 and gets rave reviews. I might indulge myself 
  • Options
    I bought a Black &Decker leaf vacuum as my previous house was surrounded by trees and we were knee deep this time of year. It did not work, the suctioning was strong however wet leaves cling to mud, grass and patios and the suction would not pick them up as well as expected. You would be better off buying an inexpensive leaf blower to blow them into a pile and then pick them up.
  • Options
    Just get a blower and blow them into a pile ....speaking from lots of experience ..or even better blow  them next door when no one's looking 😊
  • Options
    Do it quietly please, and after 10am, especially if working the weekend, thanks. Your neighbours.
  • Options
    I’ve found leaf vacs to be pretty useless but like others have said buy a leaf blower and blow them into a pile then pick them up. Bought a Worx one last year, reasonable price and very powerful.