Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR away tickets on sale (2,467 SOLD OUT ed. +450 restricted view available)

Comments

• Options
    drewman said:
    Last went in 2013 when Harry was in charge. Terrible away ground, barely any pubs, concourse is always rammed and stewarding is awful.

Going for a curry afterwards so hopefully we will have three points to celebrate with 
    Barely any pubs?? Shepherds Bush has loads.
    You also go there by tube or TFL train, the service frequency of which means you can drink anywhere along your way and not have to wait too long for the next tube or train. For those of you only used to Se rail, you'll discover you are not in Kansas anymore toto..
  • Options
    Valley gold way down the pecking order now - funny didn’t see all this demand for Away tickets last year.......
  • Options
    Appalling that a club can charge that much (or anything) for a ticket where you can’t even see the most important part of the pitch. 
  • Options
    @se9addick agree the 20s plenty should come into affect, one thing I can agree with palace on 
  • Options
    @se9addick agree the 20s plenty should come into affect, one thing I can agree with palace on 
    There are 3 games and a further two stages after those games before it goes to general sale...Lyle Taylor will probably be back and scoring and making goals in that time and if he is the allocation will sell out
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Remember when we played Fulham there in the cup? That sorry eye mask thing game... worse ground when very crowded. Couldn’t even get on to the concourse at half time. Two cubicles for women’s loo. Shite ground. 

Has it had any work done since? 
    Yes, they’ve removed one of them ;-)
  • Options
    Valley gold way down the pecking order now - funny didn’t see all this demand for Away tickets last year.......
    It's hardly way down, its 1 phase/100 points different from Luton and there are much more tickets available. 
  • Options
    Think these will all go. Fairly down the pecking order so I'll most likely get lower tier. Only ever been upper tier before. I imagine unless you're right at the back of the lower you get a decent view?
  • Options
    Is it generally upper tier standing, lower tier sitting?
  • Options
    Upper tier needs to sell out before we get lower 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Yeah - they’ve added a third cubicle now.
    But you've got to go to The Springbok to use it.....
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Been there loads of times, standing as well as sitting in both tiers never had a decent view. Best view of the goal is the one down the other end.Garry Poole screamer on his debut. 
    In the good old days (80's and 90's) you could go where you liked. 

Watched the 0-4 (Alan Mullery team) from The Loft.

The 1-5 (Barry Little goal) from lower away terrace.

The 1-0 win (Paul Mortimer - yay!) from the Paddock on South Africa Road side.

The two great wins 2-1 (Poole and Allen) and 4-2 (John Robinson, Chapple etc) from the Ellerslie Road seats. 

The Fulham Premier & FA Cups defeats from the South Africa Road seats. 

All subsequent visits have been from the the Upper Away seats....and they've all been defeats! 

My overall record at Loftus Road for QPR games is a very moderate P14 W4 D2 L8 but it is the away ground I've seen Charlton play at the most times. 
  • Options
    Been there 3 times, seen 2 wins and 1 defeat so a decent record, including the 4-2 win in 1997! A repeat of that would do nicely
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    All seater stadium.
  • Options
    And I thought selhurst was a khasi but this shyte hole of a ground takes the biscuit. The last time we played there I sat in the home end with a QPR mate. Not only are the seats more suitable for 6 year old (and AFKA) there’s a stanchion obscuring view. The quicker they move to a new ground the better for all that watch QPR. 
  • Options
    How many tickets may one buy for this game when you get down to your points?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    As per usual, they don't say.
    Far too difficult to remember, they've never heard of a template.
    Presumably it will be 2 as usual.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Have you read the FAQ’s? Thought I would check on upgrading my sons ticket on Saturday. Nope.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Have you read the FAQ’s? Thought I would check on upgrading my sons ticket on Saturday. Nope.
    I just found them & had a look, but nothing there.
    Tbf you could have 100 useful FAQ's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    All seater stadium.
    What difference does that make??
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    All seater stadium.
    No standing.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    All seater stadium.
    No standing.
    Really? They actually enforce that?
  • Options
    Absolutely crazy that the premier league has a 30 quid cap on away ticket prices, yet a middle of the range side from the league below in one of (if not) the worst ground in the division, can charge 33 quid. 
    It’s absolutely bizarre isn’t it. Even if they had a brand new all singing all dancing stadium I’d still balk at it but for that shithole I wouldn’t even pay £13 yet alone £33.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Redrobo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    All seater stadium.
    No standing.
    Really? They actually enforce that?
    Of course not. Just hoping.
  • Options
    Right. So back to my original question - is it generally standing upper, sitting lower?
  • Options
    All of it is seated, but as you can't see a bloody thing from the upper it's standing by default. The lower is equally horrible, you can see the goal but if you're immediately behind it the rest of the pitch is obscured. The roof is also pretty low, so should we score beware of potential knuckle damage. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Don't expect to turn up at about  2.50 and be in your seat for KO. 
  • Options
    That queue can be a mare, Police notoriously OTT too. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Right. So back to my original question - is it generally standing upper, sitting lower?
    Standing lower because us rich old bastards have the points!