Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic 2010-2019 Quiz

20-minutes to name the 213 players this decade...

https://www.sporcle.com/games/charltonkyle/charlton-athletic-players-2010-2019-1

Shouldnt be too difficult to beat my 139 considering the players I forgot

Comments

• Yikes, I could only muster 37, I crumbled from the pressure of typing in kermogant correctly 5-times and having it not register.
    i can only assume the same fault exists for the other 150 names I definitely remembered and spelt correctly...
  • 166 for me, pleasantly surprised. 
  • Fumbluff said:
    Yikes, I could only muster 37, I crumbled from the pressure of typing in kermogant correctly 5-times and having it not register.
    i can only assume the same fault exists for the other 150 names I definitely remembered and spelt correctly...
    Is this a whoosh moment for me? ... I assume it is? I.e. you know you missed the second R yes?
  • 172. There are lot on that list that are totally erased from my brain - thank god. 
  • 113. Ashamed with some of the ones I missed.
  • A paltry 102 for me. Amazing how many players I only remembered once I saw the names, and some I couldn't remember at all even having seen them. I had no recollection of Rob Hulse having played for us?!
  • 172. There are lot on that list that are totally erased from my brain - thank god. 
    Seriously impressive in my opinion... I won't bother posting what score I got.
  • alicwkd said:
    A paltry 102 for me. Amazing how many players I only remembered once I saw the names, and some I couldn't remember at all even having seen them. I had no recollection of Rob Hulse having played for us?!
    I forgot about Hulse as well. I also had to look up Abdul Razak, as I was convinced it was a mistake in the quiz. 

• Ross said:
    113. Ashamed with some of the ones I missed.
    Ashamed with some of them on the list