Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Welsh Branch Of Millwall

2»

Comments

• Options
    CafcSCP said:
    IT_Andy said:
    Don't like the singing of national anthem.
    If they love it so much go play in the Welsh league. 
    No worse than the Yorkshire teams singing Yorkshire Yorkshire like they’ve forgotten where they come from!! 😂
    I quite like the Welsh anthem!

The French one as well is good.
    Love the French one. They can afford to put so much gusto into it, knowing that pretty soon after they will be surrendering and having a nice rest!
    Goes down better in Strasbourg than Brussels

What! These foreign cohorts!
    They would make laws in our courts!
    What! These mercenary phalanxes
    Would cut down our warrior sons
    Good Lord! By chained hands
    Our brow would yield under the yoke
    The vile despots would have themselves be
    The masters of destiny
  • Options
    Welsh sports fan in general I find quite annoying with the weird head celebration they do to pissing themselves laughing at england getting knocked out of comps when they are still dining out on the heroics of 1958, Cardiff have always had a rep aswell as swansea.
  • Options
    Welsh sports fan in general I find quite annoying with the weird head celebration they do to pissing themselves laughing at england getting knocked out of comps when they are still dining out on the heroics of 1958, Cardiff have always had a rep aswell as swansea.
    Did you forget Wales' heroics of 2016?

• Options
    edited November 2019
    I mean, we weren't even playing you and we still get a mention.

I stand by the assertion that some of you are obsessed ;)
    Coincidentally, I was on my southern train tonight and noticed a sticker that had a young lad flipping the middle finger to the away end, with the tag, you’re in bandit country.  It was labelled the Berserkers

Never heard of them @Big_Bad_World, who are they? 
  • Options
    Cardiff over the years! 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Coincidentally, I was on my southern train tonight and noticed a sticker that had a young lad flipping the middle finger to the away end, with the tag, you’re in bandit country.  It was labelled the Berserkers

Bandit country ? Has to be the Pink polo boys
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I believe it's an off-shoot/rebranding/evolution of the bushwackers. It's more trying to give those that identify with such groups an identity that isn't the same as, but is closely linked to, other historic fans.

Not a fan myself.

• Options
    cabbles said:

I believe it's an off-shoot/rebranding/evolution of the bushwackers. It's more trying to give those that identify with such groups an identity that isn't the same as, but is closely linked to, other historic fans.

Not a fan myself.

just read about it on wikipedia as i'm too young know the ins and the outs of the hooligan era.  some mental examples in here.   Most notably the reaction to your unbeaten run of 59 home games coming to an end.  If we ever beat you, I do hope we don't see the same sort of reaction  ;)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers