Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ben Sahar coming to us on loan

edited July 2007 in Rumours
according to this Israeli newspaper

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/877075.html

Comments

• Good digging Scoop !

What do we know about this player ?
  • good signing if he comes. would be nice to get scott sinclair as well!
  • edited July 2007
    I make a point of reading the Israeli newspapers every morning ;o)

Scored a couple of crackers on his Israel debut from what I remember.

There's a lot of stuff on youtube.com.

He's a good signing, clearly we need 4 new strikers to replace 'Super' Kev....
  • Three months, though? He goes back just as the season kicks into gear. It doesn't make sense. Why not a six month loan!
  • It was mentioned on talksport on Thursday last week that us and (I think) Watford were in for him on a season long loan.

He's only 17 I think.
  • Glad his mother approves!
  • he's a big strong powerful lad who scores goals very regularly for chels ressies plus has scored at International level as well.
  • Have we actually signed this guy?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Have we actually signed this guy?

no, but a mother's word is strong as Oak.

Just ask Mrs Defoe.......oh
  • Marvelous.

Someone must want Marcus, surely??

And why are we offering James Walker a new deal?

Will we have those six pint things in time for the Scunny game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Only a couple of sides have. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Algeria don't, Senegal should be ok
  • Ben Sahar's wikipedia page has him already having joined us on loan!

Sahar

Someone trying to get in there first in case it is true, about to be announced, or complete rubbish?
  • My Chelsea mate told me yesterday that he'd come to us, but haven't seen anything official yet.
  • From the wiki page:

"After the end of the 2006-07 season, Sahar was loaned to Charlton Athletic"

I know its not official...
  • Probably be announced on the website when the team get in! Does seem a bit suspicious?
  • I heard a whisper(!) a few days ago, that he's on tour with Chelsea in the States - Pards is going to take him but thinks this experience first will do him good.
  • Pards is going to blow away the league with his revolutionary 3-1-6 formation next season. Next signing is going to be Ossie Ardilles as 1st team coach.

S.
  • It does all seem a bit striker intensive doesn't it?

I'm really concerned about the middle of the midfield.
  • I'd rather have Scott Sinclair as rumoured in the Sunday's than Sahar.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'd rather have Scott Sinclair as rumoured in the Sunday's than Sahar.

or both large, i like the sound of this sahar, he looks real class.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chelsea have got big plans for Sinclair, and he's already done his time on loan in division 1, so id say its much more likely to be Sahar.