Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Middlesbro' v Charlton (closes Monday lunchtime)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Phillips: 6.5: not too much to do owing to Boro’s profligacy in front of goal but a good save in the second half
    Matthews: 4.5 - unconvincing, although he was left horribly exposed, with their left wing back, Coulson, given vast amounts of room
    Oshilaja: 6.5 - the pick of a very poor back four
    Pearce: 4 - very shaky
    Purrington: 3.5 - very poor. I hope Doughty starts at left back on Tuesday 
    Pratley: 5 - worked hard as ever but not careful enough with the ball and had far too much ground to cover - the gap between Leko and Bonne and our deep lying back four was huge
    Gallagher: 6 - some good moments but frustration got the better of him and he tends to give away some cheap free kicks
    Ledley: 3.5 - throwing someone in who hasn’t played for 16 months was always a high risk strategy
    Doughty: 6 - I think he suffered because of our shape in the first half (whatever it was supposed to be) but was better in the second at left back
    Leko: 4 - quick and occasionally tricky but I’m afraid that he is devoid of anything resembling a football brain
    Bonne: 4 - next to no service but dominated by Ayala and his central defensive colleagues
    Taylor: 5.5 - some decent touches and some important minutes
    Morgan: 7 - MoM: a Charlton player who actually looked like a footballer in what was otherwise an utterly abject performance 
    Referee: 5 - he irritated me with a lot of soft free kicks but, despite the need for a scapegoat, on reflection, he wasn’t that bad. Pretty lenient on us in the first half
  • Options
    Watched on a live stream

Phillips: 7
    Matthews: 5
    Oshilaja: 7
    Pearce: 4
    Purrington: 4
    Pratley: 5
    Gallagher: 6
    Ledley: 3
    Doughty: 6
    Leko: 5
    Bonne: 4
    Taylor: 5
    Morgan: 7
    Referee: 3

• Options
    Phillips: 5
    Matthews: 4 
    Oshilaja: 4
    Pearce: 4
    Purrington:3 
    Pratley: 5
    Gallagher:5 
    Ledley: 3
    Doughty: 5
    Leko: 3
    Bonne: 5
    Taylor: 5
    Morgan: 5
    Bowyer 2, got it wrong on Saturday.
    No defence that continually ships goals because of school boy football errors can get above average marks. 
    best thing Saturday where the craft ale bars the Twisted lip and Sherlocks.