Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roofer recommendation DA1

Hi fellow Lifers. Anyone on here a roofer or can recommend a roofer that works the DA1 postcode? Was greeted this morning with a new damp patch/stain (leave it!!) in the bedroom ceiling. It's a 30s semi-detached with two adjoining hips that meet in the middle of the two properties. Both mine and neighbours were re-roofed approx. 20 years ago. I can only assume water is pooling there and making its way through the lead/flashing/tiles. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Up the Addicks!!

Comments

• Options
    I did see the earlier related discussion relating to Delroofer. I think this would be too small to be practical for him. Would have liked to push work to a Lifer.
  • Options
    I did see the earlier related discussion relating to Delroofer. I think this would be too small to be practical for him. Would have liked to push work to a Lifer.
    I think Del may have retired now.
  • Options
    Try this guy; did a job for us and sorted the problem out quickly, didn’t mess about with an expensive job; did what was required to sort it properly 

http://www.goplasticsroofing.co.uk/
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    These guys did my sisters roof, very professional. It says they mainly cover east Kent but my sister lives in gravesend so DA should be fine.
    https://www.roofingcjs.com/
  • Options
    Joe Buckley from Top Rank Roofing.

Top bloke who sorted a hole in my roof. Pretty much streamed all of the work he was doing as well.
  • Options
    George May  - 07984958208
    0208 003 3226

Really good roofer and nice bloke
  • Options
    Cheers All. Many thanks for the suggestions = will take a look. I jumped up in the loft and need to pull up the insulation (it's definitely wet - but I frustratingly can't see where it has come from - no pipes either!!)… Just want to be confident that whomsoever I get round does a decent job.