Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Vs Huddersfield Match Thread 10th December 2019

Comments

• Options
    3 CBs with Pratley just in front. Trying to sure up that leaky defence?
  • Options
    Tuning in from NYC today apparently.
  • Options
    Solly playing as wing back with Oshi and Matthews on the bench ? .. Taylor also on the bench, IF he's fit he should be starting but not necessarily finishing the game .. whatever, Come on Youse Addicksaaaaa !
  • Options
    which match thread will take precedence, THAT is the question ?
  • Options
    Solly playing as wing back with Oshi and Matthews on the bench ? .. Taylor also on the bench, IF he's fit he should be starting but not necessarily finishing the game .. whatever, Come on Youse Addicksaaaaa !
    Taylor isnt ready for 45mins yet so if he started it wont be to last out the half - Cant imagine it giving much confidence to the player dropped, plus be better to have Taylor on the pitch at the end of the game as he can both influence us chasing the game or help us hold on
  • Options
    Gotta be this one... 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Gotta be this one... 
    Completely agree... Much more thought went into the thread title
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    The other thread already has 30 comments.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/87607/charlton-v-huddersfield-match-thread-10-12-19#latest
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Gotta be this one... 
    Completely agree... Much more thought went into the thread title
    Took me ages to come up with
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    The other thread already has 30 comments.
    I've commented on this thread though!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck this, am off to the other thread
  • Options
    Taylor isnt ready for 45mins yet so if he started it wont be to last out the half - Cant imagine it giving much confidence to the player dropped, plus be better to have Taylor on the pitch at the end of the game as he can both influence us chasing the game or help us hold on
    I'll say again .. I wouldn't expect Taylor to last for the entire game, I'd sooner see him start than come on for a lost cause .. AND if/when he's brought on, it will  presumably be a hit to the confidence of someone, unless that someone is injured
  • Options
    I got stuck in the queue to try and get through the Blackwall tunnel. Someone had an accident on the tunnel approach southbound, took me an hour and a half to get from Hackney to Westcombe park. Must be the reason we are kicking off late. Hope it’s wound udders up.