Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seating tonight.

edited December 2019 in General Charlton
Afternoon all. 
I’ve landed in from oz this morning, looking forward to tonight!  

I wish to go into the bar, (is it still called crossbars?) in the covered end pre game, do I need a ticket for covered end lower, or can I get in with an upper ticket?, and  is the museum open this evening, I’d love to visit. 

Cheers. 

Comments

• Options
    Crossbars is now called the fans bar and entry is free regardless of whether you have a ticket.

get there early as it gets busy and be aware that they stop serving around 30 minutes before the game. 
  • Options
    Crossbars is now called the fans bar and entry is free regardless of whether you have a ticket.

get there early as it gets busy and be aware that they stop serving around 30 minutes before the game. 
    I thought you had to show a ticket to get in to prove you are a home supporter.
  • Options
    You may be right but I thought you needed a home ticket and they serve later than 30 mins before KO. (I may be wrong).
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    You better get in there for 6pm if you want a beer by half 7 though. And don’t expect to get the drink you ordered. 
  • Options

I thought you had to show a ticket to get in to prove you are a home supporter.
    I went before the 12.30 kick off against Sheffield Wednesday and I didn’t need to show a ticket but we were wearing Charlton scarves and hats. 

They definitely stopped serving at 12.
  • Options
    You may be right but I thought you needed a home ticket and they serve later than 30 mins before KO. (I may be wrong).
    Def don’t need to show a ticket. 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Afternoon all. 

I wish to go into the bar, (is it still called crossbars?) in the covered end pre game, do I need a ticket for covered end lower, or can I get in with an upper ticket?, and  is the museum open this evening, I’d love to visit. 

Cheers. 
    Please wear a large hat with corks hanging from it, baggy shorts and say fair dinkum a lot.

;) 
  • Options
    Isn't it £15 to get in the bar tonight for some live band?
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Afternoon all. 

Cheers. 
    Please wear a large hat with cocks hanging from it, baggy shorts and say fair dinkum a lot.

;) 

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    Afternoon all. 

Cheers. 
    Please wear a large hat with cocks hanging from it, baggy shorts and say fair dinkum a lot.

Just for you I will Ricky, I’ve heard you love cock! 😉
     ;) 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good point. Live band before & after & they are charging I thought £45.
  • Options
    £45.......WTF!!!!
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    ozaddick said:
    Afternoon all. 

Cheers. 

Just for you I will Ricky, I’ve heard you love cock! 😉
     ;) 

I do more than 1. I’m a vet so love a cockatoo.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

£45 including west stand ticket, £15 if you have a season ticket

• Options
    In crossbars, no band here and free entry.