Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football scores and chatter today - Sat 14th Dec

Avoid thread if you are one of those weirdos who put their fingers in their ears until MOTD.

Good to see West Brom concede within 2 mins of me backing them...

Comments

• Options
    I think I've just worked out Sarr's goal yesterday

We've somehow swapped Sarr's with Watford - the bloke who just missed a clear scoring chance for Watford just then was the sort of crap effort you'd expect from a Defender not a Forward!!
  • Options
    Can’t believe the state of Watford’s finishing. 
  • Options
    Avoid thread if you are one of those weirdos who put their fingers in their ears until MOTD.

this is a good game, the Brum Championship Classico .. to think that not so long ago we got a point at the Hawthorns and no way looked inferior to them
  • Options
    How was that offside?
  • Options
    switching between games .. every time the ref give a free kick against Liverpool, he look soooo reluctant to do so .. like saying 'sorry to upset you Jurgie'
  • Options
    Austin Major .. 6 in 5 games .. WB go up 3-2
  • Options
    afka's cash look safe
  • Options
    Imagine being able to bring Charlie Austin off the bench. We can’t even name seven subs! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Have fully accepted Liverpool will win title, Leeds will gain promotion & Nigel’s will stay up. Just need to pray Millwall dont make top 6.
  • Options
    Leicester losing 1-0 to Norwich!!!
  • Options
    Interesting management from Brendan Rodgers

Norwich kick the ball out due to a player injury of theirs - Inheacho gets the ball when the game resumes and doesnt give it back, gets fouled in a dangerous position so Leicester FK

Seems that the FK got given to Norwich after a lengthy delay / argument between players and referee - As a result; Rodgers subs Inheacho for Demarai Gray
  • Options
    afka's cash look safe
    £4 win. Living the dream
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    afka's cash look safe
    £4 win. Living the dream
    don't spend it all at once (any win's better than a loss)
  • Options
    Good set of results all in all for Charlton today👍