Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players' Christmas party 2019

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chuks is at the back next to Deji
  • Options
    Absolutely discustard at the players new kit, what kind of example is that for the kid's?                  

No wonder kit sponsorship is down, we’ll be a laughing stock, especially if the Takeover is rejected.
  • Options
    Is it Oshilaja as Kermit the Frog?
    Might be but surely his head isn't big enough 😉.
  • Options
    I thought Ben Reeves had left?
  • Options
    Can someone name who they are 
    then I can work out who hasn’t gone 
    and can see there’s factions developing in our disjointed squad
    Lapslie | Sarr | Morgan | Pratley | Lockyer are the ones I recognise

Seems the new Owners have also signed Wally (will always be injured leaving the fans asking where he is), Yoda and an Ice Hockey player (explains the strange comment from Bowyer)
    A hockey player - we’re not getting Johnny Ostergaard back are we?
  • Options
    I know jj and Ricky Holmes we’re out up winter wonderland on saturday night as a pal bumped into them 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Can someone name who they are 
    then I can work out who hasn’t gone 
    and can see there’s factions developing in our disjointed squad
    Lapslie | Sarr | Morgan | Pratley | Lockyer are the ones I recognise

Seems the new Owners have also signed Wally (will always be injured leaving the fans asking where he is), Yoda and an Ice Hockey player (explains the strange comment from Bowyer)
    A hockey player - we’re not getting Johnny Ostergaard back are we?
    Wasted on the younger element signed along with his mate Viggo Jacobsen 😉.
  • Options
    I thoroughly approve 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard on Saturday our boys were in Dublin from a Northampton Town source as the Cobblers heading there after playing Forest Green Rovers - both of those teams there as well.
  • Options
    Yoda must be Oztumer surely, no one else is quite that diddy
  • Options

I think it is:
    Lapslie, Sarr, Morgan, Penguin, Halloween Monk, Doughty?, Pearce, Lockyer, Purrington, Matthews, Oztumer, Aneke, Cullen, Oshilaja.
  • Options
    We're off to Dublin tomorrow for our work Christmas do. Clearly bang on trend! I'll look out for any CAFC in fancy dress left in the gutter.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think it is:
    Lapslie, Sarr, Morgan, Penguin, Halloween Monk, Doughty?, Pearce, Lockyer, Purrington, Matthews, Oztumer, Aneke, Cullen, Oshilaja.
    I think you are right but that leaves Solly, Phillips,Williams, Pratley, Gallagher, Bonne, Taylor, Leko and a load of kids.... Quite a few "characters" I am surprised would miss a Christmas do.
  • Options
    Haven’t half the squad been taken out by a bug? That could suggest why the numbers were low
  • Options
    They came as chairs. Very good costumes, as it goes. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think it is:
    I think you are right but that leaves Solly, Phillips,Williams, Pratley, Gallagher, Bonne, Taylor, Leko and a load of kids.... Quite a few "characters" I am surprised would miss a Christmas do.
    Leko put something on his Instagram story and I’m almost certain I could hear Lyle laughing in the background so they were both there too
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think it is:
    I'd be amazed if Solly and Phillips weren't there. 
  • Options
    Surely Lyle is the one at the front with the mask on? Crouched, basing it on his hands lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think people are over analysing this photo 
  • Options
    We're off to Dublin tomorrow for our work Christmas do. Clearly bang on trend! I'll look out for any CAFC in fancy dress left in the gutter.
    They should have gone like this on the train to Newcastle.
  • Options
    Is that meant to be Kim Jong Un ? 
  • Options
    It looks like the costume George Dobson was born to wear.
  • Options
    Doh! I've been Colined