Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Henson RIP

So Harry says, "you don't like me any more.  Why not?" 
And he says, "Because you got so terribly pretentious". 
And Harry says, "Pretentious?  Moi?" 

Comments

• Options
    "Colchester, I think".

RIP
  • Options
    What a shame. I've been a fan since I saw him in Romeo and Juliet at the Young Vic in the sixties - a school trip. A fine actor. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP another face gone...
  • Options
    Just read about his battle with cancer. Can't have been pleasant for him over the last few years. RIP.
  • Options
    What a shame. R.I.P. Nicky
  • Options
    That’s a shame.
    Whenever his name comes up, I always immediately think of a slightly bizarre 70s movie called Psychomania. Henson played the lead as the leader of a biker gang who all commit suicide in order to be reborn as immortals. Maybe not the best film in the world, but it was original, a bit grim, yet amusing and I really enjoyed it. It’s always stuck with me.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP Nicky
  • Options
    bit of a 'glamour boy' for the gals in the 70s when he was always on the telly .. R I P 
  • Options
    He appeared in an episode of Fawlty Towers if I remember rightly and his character thoroughly wound up Basil!

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2019
    LenGlover said:
    He appeared in an episode of Fawlty Towers if I remember rightly and his character thoroughly wound up Basil!

RIP
    As per the lines in the original post spoken by him to Sibyl, whilst at the front desk.
  • Options
    One of those actors whose face I always recognise but never knew his name.

RIP
  • Options
    bit of a 'glamour boy' for the gals in the 70s when he was always on the telly .. R I P 
    He sure was. Married to Una Stubbs then I think.
  • Options
    Just watched "There's a girl in my soup" yesterday. RIP Nicky.  
  • Options
    RIP Nicky---excellent as the Fawlty Towers guest,irking Basil so much as he impresses Sybil with his charm.
    Always gave a great performance.
  • Options
    Sad news, far too many at the moment popping off RIP. 
  • Options
    Sad news. Played a great part in Fawlty Towers too. RIP