Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Solicitor recommendation

Can anyone recommend a solicitor who deals with complex property cases and family law. Thanks in advance for any help received. 

Comments

• Depends where you based.

But I found Morrison Spowart in Catford very helpful, I know they deal with family law not sure about property as I only needed them for Family Law
  • If money isn't too much of a problem - http://www.leadenhalllawgroup.co.uk/site/services/ . They are negotiable so just be firm. Very, very professional in my experience, couldn't have a bad word about my dealings with them. Based in The Gherkin.

Currently using RG Law for a cheaper more local company (Sidcup). A little hard to get hold of but seem efficient enough in the actual dealings.
  • Browns Solicitors in Bromley---Christine Brown is the contact.
  • I work for a largish firm based in Essex who will certainly be able to help. DM me if you want some details
  • If you want a proper decent family law solicitor, use Stantons at Gravesend.  They were my ex-wife's solicitors during our divorce.
    I would avoid C, W & J in Orpington like the plague.  They cost me an absolute fortune and were next to useless.
  • Merie & Co

Word to the wise though, if you tell them you want the opposite of what you actually want, you have half a chance.

Just don't boo when you get poor customer service