Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T.V

Going to change my T.V soon. My choice is between Samsung and L.G It will only be a 43 inch any advice good or bad.

Comments

• Options
    If buying a £1700/£2500 Samsung model be prepared to see it on sale at £799 this time next year as they are superseded very quickly. 
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:
    Going to change my T.V soon. My choice is between Samsung and L.G It will only be a 43 inch any advice good or bad.
    Why would you want bad advice?
  • Options
    To know what to advoid
  • Options
    Got a couple of LG's, very happy with them but just look at currys etc pick out a few you like/in price range then Google them for reviews. 
  • Options
    John Lewis and Richer sounds are good places to buy from, I think they price match and also give 5 or 6 year guarantees with tvs. 
  • Options
    Bought my LG from Richer Sounds. They aren't necessarily the cheapest but have a good range of quality and the staff are nerdy geeks who know what they are selling. I went to some places and they said read the box!!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    My last couple of TVs have been Panasonic and I’m very happy. Just bought a few weeks ago a 49 inch 4K smart tv from John Lewis for £349 and its fine. Sound quality isn’t great but you need a sound bar these days if you want decent quality noise. Was going to buy the equivalent LG as it looked nicer but the stand wouldn’t fit on my existing tv stand.  John Lewis give 5 year guarantees and their delivery was spot on. 
  • Options
    Random question what you doing with your old tv and where are u based, currently using a shitty 19 inch tv atm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Random question what you doing with your old tv and where are u based, currently using a shitty 19 inch tv atm
    Gave it to my student son. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Could be wrong but think he was talking to @Derek1952
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Yeah I thought so too but the answer cost me nothing......
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Yeah i was lol