Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West End Monday 23rd December

My daughter comes back from Uni, on Sunday and want to take her out on Monday23rd in West End , ideally somewhere lively playing music or live music, bit gutted as planned to take her Piano Works but both the Whitcomb Street one and Farringdon one are closed.So need some ideas of similar places to take her please.

Comments

• Ronnie Scott's for some live jazz.
  • A 16-piece orchestra are performing the soundtrack of La La Land at the Jazz Cafe. Not technically the West End, being in NW1, but if she liked that film, it's cheaper than Ronnie Scott's, plus the early show's sold out at Ronnie's and the late show is a tribute to Hank and Elvin Jones. Now, I actually did see Elvin Jones, so a tribute probably wouldn't appeal to me. Anyway, the Jazz Cafe is literally over the road from Camden Town station.
  • Try ents24.com - search on London and the date(s) you want and it will show pretty much everything that's on from the big west-end shows to smaller venues.
  • Check out the 100 club oxford street . Might have something on 
  • 100 Club Wardour St is excellent
  •  said:
    100 Club Wardour St is excellent
    My parents met there in the 60's!
  • Hard Rock Cafe at Piccadilly Circus
  • Ronnie Scott's for some live jazz.
    Nice
  • I must add piano works is brilliant basically you request any song old or new and they play and sing it, rock,soul,reggae, dance absolutely anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another vote for 100 wardour street. Always had a top night in there.
  • I can't see why people are recommending 100 Wardour Street when it appears to be closed on a Monday?
  • It will be open but just checked the website and doesn't look like it will have any events on unfortunately. But its defo one to consider if you've not been before when they do have live music on.

Quaglinos possibly but not sure if you can just turn up sit down with a drink and watch the live music. Might just be for the diners. Same with boisdale.