Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Deserter World Cup of Pubs 2020

I hope I am not breaking all the rules here but I am re-posting from the fun and frolics category to bring this to a wider audience.

I added the below to a post from Vincenzo from Deserter who was advising us about the online twitter voting for the SE London World Cup of Pubs 2020.

If you go to https://twitter.com/deserterblog you will be able to take part over the next few days.

The White Swan, The Long Pond, The Pelton, The Plume of Feathers and The River Ale House are all in the competition.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for including The River Ale House again this time Vincenzo. It has taken me a bit by surprise because I wasn't expecting the 2020 World Cup of Pubs to start in 2019.

Last time we only found out about the competition after we were knocked out so at least we are in with a shout this time.

Who knows, maybe a Charlton supporting World Cup of Pubs winner will be Tahnoon Nimer's first trophy!

While I'm on, we have the Cutty Sark Singers from St Alfege Church on tonight at about 9.30 with their harmonious renditions of some old favourite carols (all for charity), and we are starting off with nine cask beers on the go.

Sing when we're drinking, we only sing when we're drinking................

Vote for The River before noon tomorrow, and keep an eye out for our other pub's matches.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!