Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

🎬 CHRISTMAS TV FILM WATCH 2019 🎄

12346»

Comments

• Options

NEW YEARS EVE 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.25PM           -               ITV 2               -                JURASSIC PARK 

8.00PM           -               ITV                  -               SPECTRE

9.00PM           -                SONY MOVIES         -          IT  (1990)

10.55PM         -                5SPIKE                -             44 INCH CHEST  
    (Recommended Film Of The Day)

12.10AM          -               ITV                -               UNCLE BUCK 

2.00AM           -               BBC1              -              POINT BREAK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🦃 TODAY'S TURKEY TO AVOID 🦃

12.40PM            -           CHANNEL 5           -        SISTER ACT 2 : BACK IN THE HABBIT

• Options
    I cannot believe Jurassic Park isn't the recommended film of the day.

Possibly my favourite film. 
  • Options
    I only caught bits of The Holiday last night but man that stank.
  • Options
    I loved Hunt for the Wilderpeople. 
  • Options

Thanks again for this Bedfordshire.  It was (as ever) very helpful and informative.

Already looking forward to the 2020 edition.  

Happy New Year to you.

• Options

Thanks again for this Bedfordshire.  It was (as ever) very helpful and informative.

Already looking forward to the 2020 edition.  

Happy New Year to you.

Thank you 
  • Options
    Likewise. Thanks.  Enjoyed Hunt for the Wilderpeople yesterday. 
  • Options
    Cheers @Bedsaddick very useful as always 
  • Options
    Hunt for the Wilderpeople is excellent.
    Feel free to contribute to the Film4 thread, as I tend to miss good films on there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Cheers Beds, not always in agreement (especially with the "turkeys") buts some greats shouts and there were 1 or 2 I would have missed if it weren't for you. 
  • Options
    I understand that this film could be a good watch https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5965500/