Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Queens Park Rangers v Charlton | Sat 21 Dec | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    This smacks of low confidence and a bit of panic from Bowyer. 
  • Options
    Purrington doesn't have a future here if the takeover is confirmed.
    Pretty sure if Lee has a choice over players he would change quite a few. Although there are injuries, the ones that are stillplaying haven't exactly put themselves on the team sheet by merit and if they were in the shop window I can't imagine many clubs clammering to sign them. 
  • Options
    35' Yet another contentious free-kick goes the way of the home side as the corner fizzles out. Bonne adjudged to have pushed a player, but the replay shows no contact whatsoever. #qpr 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Udders 1-0 Notts F
  • Options
    Posted at35'

Corner, Queens Park Rangers. Conceded by Jason Pearce.

• Options
    Amateurish defending 
  • Options
    Posted at36'

Corner, Queens Park Rangers. Conceded by Tom Lockyer.

• Options
    I like Taylor and Bonne but don’t think they work together. Both trying to play the same role.
  • Options
    Posted at36'

Attempt missed. Grant Hall (Queens Park Rangers) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Eberechi Eze with a cross following a corner.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the bright side I saved myself a fiver on the live stream. 
  • Options
    39' Chance! Gallagher makes space in the box, his shot is saved by Lumley. The clearance ricochets back off Bonne's head and into the keeper's arms. #qpr 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    I truly wonder if East Street may take the opportunity... to offer a lower price or walk away from the take over. We are on current form the worst team in England and Scotland. 
  • Options
    Millwall losing 0-1
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I like Taylor and Bonne but don’t think they work together. Both trying to play the same role.
    Give em a chance! Only played together for 38 minutes so far!
  • Options
    Posted at39'

Grant Hall (Queens Park Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at39'

Foul by Alfie Doughty (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    42' Half-chance for the Addicks. Doughty's ball in is knocked down to Taylor, who nods his effort wide. #qpr 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Watch QPR bring on Rodney Marsh in the second half to rub salt in the wound what is he 75? One of two of our lads might be able to keep up with him.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Give em a chance! Only played together for 38 minutes so far!
    Just don’t quite give us enough in behind. Love them both but it’s a little static.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    42' Charlton looking much better since the shift in formation. #qpr 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Better five minutes. Starting to press more effectively. Carved a few half-chances. Morgan playing well.
  • Options
    We’ve improved a bit
  • Options
    Defensively we are an utter disgrace. 
  • Options
    43' Doughty does well to beat his man down the left and sends in a good, driven cross, but Lumley does well to get rid of it. #qpr 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Just tuning in.  Oh dear gonna be a long winter if Roland does not fuck off!

C'mon you Addicks!
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Better five minutes. Starting to press more effectively. Carved a few half-chances. Morgan playing well.
    That’s the spirit!
  • Options
    Doughty is so exciting. 
  • Options
    45' Another well-worked move gets Gallagher into the box, but he doesn't pull the trigger. #qpr 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    45+1 Two minutes added. #qpr 1 #cafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!