Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Akpo Sodje signed shirts

A friend of a friend (a Massive fan) who lives in Norway has these shirts to sell. They are signed and he is happy to give them away as long as the person who wants them pays the cost of posting them. Anyone interested, let me know and I’ll pass on your details 

Comments

• If he's happy to take them out of the frame then Museum would have them.

Not worth paying the postage for the frame

@cafc999 @charltonnick
  • Ok. I’ll ask him if he’s ok to do that. I’ll be in touch. 
  • If he's happy to take them out of the frame then Museum would have them.

Not worth paying the postage for the frame

@cafc999 @charltonnick

Please don't let anyone let akpo see this post
  • I hope that’s not the shirt Akpo scored in at Yeovil away, it’ll still be wet!
  • Don't know about the Wednesday one but wasn't it Sam Sodje who wore No 4 for us? Akpo 14?
  • Don't know about the Wednesday one but wasn't it Sam Sodje who wore No 4 for us? Akpo 14?
    Yep that’s Sam Sodje. 
    Yeah thats right.

Is Akpo selling his brothers shirt and stealing the money lol.

Not sure I would touch this if I was the museum lol
  • So the Charlton shirt is Sam Sodjes not Akpos and the Sheffield Wednesday shirt may well be Akpos but its a Sheffield Wednesday shirt not a Charlton shirt lol
  • Ok. Well done everyone. So to summarise - no 4 is Sam Sodje (who never played for Wednesday). The 30 shirt is Akpo - who played for both teams?  

I remember that Yeovil game - the wettest I’ve been without being in a bath!  Also reminds me of one of my fave songs “#We’ve got two Sodjes, they’re f***ing quality#”.

i can’t read the plaque on the frame. Not sure if it shows the shirts were from two different players - so not sure which Sodje signed them. I’ll find out some more 🙂
  • We already have a match worn & signed Akpo shirt @Henry Irving in the museum
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc999 said:
    We already have a match worn & signed Akpo shirt @Henry Irving in the museum
    This is a Sam Sodji shirt though @cafc999
  • cafc999 said:
    We already have a match worn & signed Akpo shirt @Henry Irving in the museum
    This is a Sam Sodji shirt though @cafc999
    1 Sodge is enough. 
  • You can never have too many Sodje shirts
  • You can never have too many Sodje shirts
    Given the number of siblings, I expect that those are the words their Mum uttered on a daily basis when they were growing up. Of course, three of them were later to lose everything including their shirts no doubt.
  • Addickjohn said: 

I remember that Yeovil game - the wettest I’ve been without being in a bath!  Also reminds me of one of my fave songs “#We’ve got two Sodjes, they’re f***ing quality#”.
     🙂
    In the light of subsequent developments, I think "we've got two Sodjes, they're f%*king dodgy" would be more appropriate.