Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bucket List

Comments

• Options
    Vietnam 

Bangkok 
  • Options
    Get my piles sorted out
    We’ll look into it
    Rather you than me mate
  • Options
    Hans I have a day sklpper qualification if you need crew.
  • Options
    Hans I have a day sklpper qualification if you need crew.
    Do a "Fletcher Christian"
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Just watching the League Of Their Own Xmas special and they do the skeleton bobsleigh and I would absolutely love to do it.

So what’s on your bucket list?
    Retirement by 60.

Plus to shag Susan Ann Sulley.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Spitfire flight over the white cliffs
    Visit Monkey Mia
    Northern Lights
    Persuade @bobmunro boss to buy a Concorde and fly me in it to watch Charlton v Madrid in the 2023 European cup final.
    Drive a F1 car around Silverstone (to be fair, any track will do).
    You’ll have to settle for my Lear jet I’m afraid.

• Options
    There's another one ticked off the list:

• Options
    To live long enough to draw my pension
  • Options
    a skydive and luckily that’ll now be ticked off in 2020
    happening this Sunday, weather forecast good - no backing out now !!
    At Headcorn? 
    Enjoy it one of the best things I ever did.
    I hope you paid the bit extra for the photographer to capture the “I’m going to die expression on your face as you leave the plane” 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watching the League Of Their Own Xmas special and they do the skeleton bobsleigh and I would absolutely love to do it.

Retirement by 60.

Plus to shag Hugh Scully.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    I hope you paid the bit extra for the photographer to capture the “I’m going to die expression on your face as you leave the plane” 😂
    Did it in Las Vegas years ago in an attempt to get over my fear of the thought of skydiving where the parachute didnt open

I got it all captured on video though and as the first person out the plane you can visibly see my Adams Apple gulp in that "Im gonna die" expression - Would never do it again

Paragliding though is great fun and so relaxing, although you do have to run a bit awkwardly (almost like that last second dash to the toilet when you've been caught short but think there is still a chance) to gain the lift as you're strapped to the other person behind you
  • Options

Retirement by 60.

Plus to shag Hugh Scully.

Already have.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Gotta love a Trello board ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    yeah that's the place.

haven't paid yet for the photo's/video, but planning to as you can pay on the day - don't plan on doing it again !
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    yeah that's the place.

haven't paid yet for the photo's/video, but planning to as you can pay on the day - don't plan on doing it again !
    Nor was I, as soon as we hit the ground I was shouting “Again, again” Like a big kid, enjoy it. 

• Options
    Stig said:

Bugger! That Duchatelet one needs re-writing as ESI now.  And the one about keeping on playing isn't looking so healthy since lockdown.

I thought the Idea of a bucket list was to tick things off once you'd done them, not to keep revisiting it.
  • Options
    To reach 80 years old, if I do, I will change it to 90
  • Options
    To live long enough to draw my pension
    Isn't the first one at 60? Does the McCloud judgement affect you? Bid plusses for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    - Run the London Marathon (Was supposed to be this April but due to Covid I'll be doing it in 2021)
    - Drive across America in a proper American Car
    - Watch a Boca Juniors Match
    - Renew my wedding vowels overseas in an old town, preferably in a small church on a hill overlooking the town (yet to find this place!)
    - To spend Xmas on a beach in Australia with my family (hopefully 2021)
    - To watch Charlton play overseas 
  • Options
    I refuse to die until I see Charlton win the Champions League. The secret of eternal life perhaps!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Rob7Lee said:
    Spitfire flight over the white cliffs
    Visit Monkey Mia
    Northern Lights
    Persuade @bobmunro boss to buy a Concorde and fly me in it to watch Charlton v Madrid in the 2023 European cup final.
    Drive a F1 car around Silverstone (to be fair, any track will do).
    Been.  Would not bother.  Dolphins are wonderful animals and swimming with them in the wild is great.  Whilst these ones are wild it feels like a zoo, they turn up on time everyday and dutifully swim along the hoards of people to be fed.  All feels very artificial and naff.  Better to go swimming with them off the coast of NZ in Kaikora or somewhere similar where you are in their world rather than they in yours.

My list is:

1. Visit Botswana with the kids when they are old enough to appreciate the holiday.

2. Visit Chile and the Torres del Paine National Park and spend a week eating steak in Argentina.

3. Canoe in Greenland.

4. Trek in Iceland around the volcanoes.

5. Fly a plane.

6. Visit Vancouver and Alaska.

7. Travel along the Trans Siberian and Trans Mongolian railways (very Charlton!).

8. Lower on the list I would love to go to Istanbul, St Petersburg, Japan, China and India.

Just need to find a few tens of thousands of pounds!

• Options
    Seem like we all got the same bucket. 
    I want to visit Monkey Maya too...
    About time after 27 years in Perth...
  • Options
    Skydive
    Australia
    Go to Snooker World Championships (i've been to a few but not the Main) 
    See the Northern lights
    Go to more places in America, possible tick a few off. Only been to LV (a few times)
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    yeah that's the place.

Is that proper skydiving, i live 5 mins from there and didn't know there was any places?? I have lived here a year and a half lol. I've done indoor skydiving before but one day would love to do it!
  • Options
    - Run the London Marathon (Was supposed to be this April but due to Covid I'll be doing it in 2021)
    - Drive across America in a proper American Car
    - Watch a Boca Juniors Match
    - Renew my wedding vowels overseas in an old town, preferably in a small church on a hill overlooking the town (yet to find this place!)
    - To spend Xmas on a beach in Australia with my family (hopefully 2021)
    - To watch Charlton play overseas 
    What are they, I can only think of A & O
  • Options
    Skydive
    Australia
    See the Northern lights
    Go to more places in America, possible tick a few off. Only been to LV (a few times)
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    yeah that's the place.

Is that proper skydiving, i live 5 mins from there and didn't know there was any places?? I have lived here a year and a half lol. I've done indoor skydiving before but one day would love to do it!
    https://www.headcorn.com/
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    To reach 80 years old, if I do, I will change it to 90
    Do you play for Ross County?  😀
  • Options
    Skydive
    Australia
    See the Northern lights
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    yeah that's the place.

Five years ago today, what a coincidence I was supposed to do it with five others for German Shepherd welfare they all bottled it so I did it alone. (Except for the bloke with me) 
  • Options
    Skydive
    Australia
    See the Northern lights
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    yeah that's the place.

Thank you! i am going to do it asap now :)