Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads 2019 - Earliest Wake Up Call

Kids / no kids, what time are people up today?

who’ll be the earliest and what lazy get will be the latest?

Comments

• Options
    6.15 French Time (5.15 uk) 
    my 4 boys and mates 2 boys 
    fark off I’m old and miserable bah humbug 
  • Options
    Was 7am for us, but that's pretty normal and my little guy doesn't understand the concept yet as he's only one.

Going out today simply reinforced how hard it's going to be be to get him 'into' Christmas.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all! - I'm first up and sterilising baby bottles, used to be last up with a mild hangover, what a difference a year makes! 
  • Options
    Same as everyday fortunately, 5.55. Was fearing a proper early one but alas not
  • Options
    My children are now 17 and 20, and both will be asleep for a good while yet. Much as I loved the excitement of the kids when they were young, this is better. 
  • Options
    Kids are grown up so a lay in till 8:30.
  • Options
    Up at 7am to feed the pup before we drive down to parents house for breakfast and presents
  • Options
    Mine isnt quite 2 years old - Doesnt really understand Xmas, me and him got up at 8:30 (Wife had got up earlier)
  • Options
    My eldest has just come down with the welcoming words “I have a massive hangover” gonna be a fun day!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our 11 year old came in at 6
  • Options
    My 4 year old son came in our room not long after 5:30.
  • Options
    Up at 6, dogs out for lemon, light fire, sit in lounge watching teleshopping on loop for hour coz I sat down leaving remote on the tv stand, out for proper walk with dogs, come back and now watching Christmas songs on 5 while Mrs does some brunch.
  • Options
    just us two and the dog so Lass got us tea and bikkies in bed at 7.30, dog now fed and soon out for a dogwalk before I commence the lunchtime cooking

have a super day everyone and no upsets please.
  • Options
    Kids were awake at 5am  :s
    Apparently, Santa woke one of them up the stupid big red oaf!! :|
    They are all happily playing now.....

• Options
    Up at 4.00 exercised one dog, back to bed until 9.00. Now a brew and relax before going out again at 11.00. 
  • Options
    6.15 our cat gave us a lie-in this morning.  She usually wakes us up about 5.30am and has the loudest cat voice I have ever heard, she sat on the bed and had a lovely cuddle.
  • Options
    Up at 5:45 no kids, but had to ring Australia at 5 pm there time to chat to my brother, 5 minutes re families, 40 minutes on Charlton, got our priorities correct.
  • Options
    Got shaken awake by my 5 year old at half past feckin 3 in the morning. Asking if it’s time to go downstairs yet. I get the kids are excited but for gods sake*

*lets be honest it makes Christmas special and I bloody love it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up at 5.30. No kids but the mrs is a nurse and is on shift for the day so we gave or presents to each other before she headed off to work
    Hope you and your wife have a lovely Christmas. Remember not all of us are sitting on sofas eating our body weight of Quality Street, some are working x
  • Options
    I no longer have young children, but still have to get up 2/3 times in the night :neutral:
  • Options
    Boys are 1 year and 2.5 months but let us have a lie in til 9 which is a first. Best present they could give. 
  • Options
    Went to bed at 1, girlfriends grandkids got up at 2.30. Have just managed to grab an hours kip after all the presents were being done. 
  • Options
    We got a text from my daughter to say the kids were up at 6.30 so we chucked some clothes on and wandered down to their log cabin. Have just got back to ours for a shower before we go for a walk on the beach to work up our appetite for lunch.
  • Options
    2.30am to feed my 8 week old Daughter - just what I needed after having a skinful. 
  • Options
    00.45am to bed after swearing at toys that needed a thousand screws. 
    Kids up at 4.10am. 

.....help.....
  • Options
    kimbo said:
    Up at 5.30. No kids but the mrs is a nurse and is on shift for the day so we gave or presents to each other before she headed off to work
    Hope you and your wife have a lovely Christmas. Remember not all of us are sitting on sofas eating our body weight of Quality Street, some are working x
    Nice one mate, likewise to you and your family 
  • Options
    06.00 had to work.
  • Options
    Well, finally made it just got in , been waiting at Westcombe Park Station since 4:00Am , managed to get in some singing practice for tomorrow though 😉