Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xmas Thread 2019 - Breakfast

What’s occurring then?

just had smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. Still starving and one satsuma down already. 

Comments

• Bowl of Crunchy Nut. 

Well, it is Christmas....
  • Toast and crab paste!
  • Nothing, breakfast in the morning in not for me. 
  • Museli like everyday. 
  • Microwaved pot noodle 
  • We have have muffins with scrambled egg, the wife and eldest add salmon, my vegetarian daughter adds spinach and mushrooms, the youngest adds marmite and I add some form of meat (this year spicy black pudding but can be bacon etc). Lots of diverse tastes for me to cater for 
  • Fox's chocolate biscuits 
  • Gone through half the quality streets already. 
  • Pancakes with the bacon that’s been wrapped on the turkey cooked overnight :)

Merry Christmas all 
  • Sponsored links:

• warm croissants  with honey which  I took from my bees over 20 years ago that I found when we moved house
  • 2 sausage and bacon rolls made by myself at work...
  • My Mrs has a family tradition of sausage rolls and mince pies first thing, I just fancy toast!

@DoctorCharlton that sounds awesome though. 
  • Smoked salmon and Melba toast washed down with fucks bizz!
  • Porridge with some honey and fruit in it, unfortunately. I wanted a fry-up but the wife persuaded me to leave some room for lunch.
  • Strawberries, grapes, melon and yoghurt, leaving plenty of room for dinner.
  • Porridge with some honey and fruit in it, unfortunately. I wanted a fry-up but the wife persuaded me to leave some room for lunch.
    Exactly the same for me.
  • Scrambled eggs on toast with smoked salmon on the top, washed down with a couple of Bucks Fizzes. My daughter has just tempted me with a couple of Marzipan sweets the size of a small orange so the will keep me going until Christmas lunch is served.
  • Corn Flakes
    Orange juice
    Gammon
    Baked beans
    No eggs for me - I’m just back from the Philippines where the only decent thing for breakfast was omelette every day
  • Sponsored links:

• 5 mile walk with the dog.
    Then smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and toasted soda bread with a big mug of tea.
  • What’s occurring then?

just had smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. Still starving and one satsuma down already. 
    Shortbread biscuits but wish i’d had the foresight to get some bagels. 
    I have that every day. Got to mix it up on Xmas Day
  • - scrambled eggs with chilli and pancetta  
    - Hollandaise sauce
    - beans
    - bubble and squeak cake
    - bagel

I may be skipping lunch. 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    - scrambled eggs with chilli and pancetta  
    - Hollandaise sauce
    - beans
    - bubble and squeak cake