Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In case you missed Her Madge today

Comments

• Options
    Amazing for 93 years of age. 
  • Options
    Think she was wondering why the camera and autocue was moving round.
  • Options
    It is incredible to think that, in 18 months time and assuming they both survive, the Queen will be 95 and the Duke will have reached the century landmark.

They've still got a bit of a way to go to beat the current oldest couple in the world who are 106 and 105 respectively, especially as the Duke would have to be at least 109 to do so. And Prince Charles would be 82 and might still wondering if he will ever be King as the Queen doesn't seem too keen to abdicate!
  • Options
    It is incredible to think that, in 18 months time and assuming they both survive, the Queen will be 95 and the Duke will have reached the century landmark.

They've still got a bit of a way to go to beat the current oldest couple in the world who are 106 and 105 respectively, especially as the Duke would have to be at least 109 to do so. And Prince Charles would be 82 and might still wondering if he will ever be King as the Queen doesn't seem too keen to abdicate!
    Nor should she. I don’t see how any of them can replace her. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Nor should she. I don’t see how any of them can replace her. 
    I think William will do a good job.
  • Options
    I thought there was a careful strategic placement of her family photos on her desk. 
  • Options
    This photo needs "bumping".