Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bristol City | Boxing Day | 3pm KO | Match Thread 26-12-2019

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Bowyer got his sub wrong as well. Should have been Ledley, maintain the balance if not the energizer bunny enthusiasm of Gallagher. Doughty has looked lost and everything is coming down that left side now. Purrington is shot at the moment. 
  • Options
    Injuries or not, this simply isn’t good enough 
  • Options
    We have gone from a team deserving to be 1 up to a team that anyone could beat in 15 mins
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Chasing shadows at the minute.
  • Options
    Albie Morgan now limping.
  • Options
    Bowyer got his sub wrong as well. Should have been Ledley, maintain the balance if not the energizer bunny enthusiasm of Gallagher. Doughty has looked lost and everything is coming down that left side now. Purrington is shot at the moment. 
    Sadly this.
  • Options
    It's like we're playing with only 8 or 9 men. No defence or midfield then you've got that prick Stroud letting Brizzle kick lumps out of us like happened at Ashton Gate. 
  • Options
    Thry sre taking the piss now
  • Options
    Is it time we changed the banner to 99% support? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richest club in League One?

Yey
  • Options
    State of that bench I still refuse to put blame on Bowyer

This is a league one team (if that) as it stands. 
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    How can we? He gets this full season for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Croydon said:
    Part of me agrees, part of me thinks this 11 would struggle even in league one. 
  • Options
    Also, would the commentator shut the F up about Bristol Citys last game at Sheffield Wednesday!? Clearly as far as his research went. 
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    No thanks 
  • Options
    20 minutes to get something here.
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    Why?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I don’t see how you can’t not see the impact of  injuries. We literally have only half a dozen players fit enough and good enough at the moment. The fillers are then getting over exposed.
    Not what I’m saying is it mate. This second half performance has been awful, misplaced passes, no one tracking their man, not jumping for crosses into our own box. Those are basics we should doing whether we have injuries or not 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    LTKapal said:
    Why?
    It was a joke aimed at the morons on Facebook who are already posting Bowyer out 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Croydon said:
    I don’t see how you can’t not see the impact of  injuries. We literally have only half a dozen players fit enough and good enough at the moment. The fillers are then getting over exposed.
    I'm not having that, it's becoming an easy excuse to make. Injuries don't cover up not being able to do the basics properly.

How many goals have we conceded now because of a weak clearance, poor positioning, or not getting the second ball.

If teams were tearing us apart, and passing through us and we were getting smashed. Yes you can put that down to having a weaker team. But we are not getting smashed or played off the park, we are losing because we concede to many weak goals from our own basic mistakes. 
  • Options
    We don't do early kickoffs we don't do local derbies we don't do boxing days we don't do live sky games, maybe we should play all our games at Wembley in May
  • Options
    With our latest form and tough upcoming games even with new blood being transferred in we will be in relegation zone by end of January.
  • Options
    Anything happening?
  • Options
    Shitcunt Stroud 
  • Options
    The bookies had it right at start of season we are one of relegation teams
  • Options
    Armageddon 
  • Options
    Lockyer takes the ball into the box, bundled to the deck by the defender.

Stroud has a good look ...

... and decides not to book Lockyer for a dive.

Well, there was never any question of that twunt giving us a pen so that must have been the only decision  to make.
  • Options
    Macca!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    We are building pressure and pushing them back. Stroud is letting them pull us down in the box and get away with it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!