Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rovers sorry City fans outraged

2»

Comments

• bc_addick said:
    Did I say Bristol ROVERS substitution? No one mentioned it to me at the time. If I did I certainly did not do it on purpose. 

Too late, you've ruined our reputation with Bristol United supporters.
    I thought we played Bristol Albion yesterday?
  • What's a boomer?

• "Baby boomers are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The Baby Boom generation is most often defined as those individuals born between 1946 and 1964."
  • I am not sure why they are so concerned. Apparently, there's only one team in Bristol. 
  • Stig said:
    Blimey, they Ain't half had some. 86-94 is the best in my opinion, but the new one is growing on me. B.C.82 is a shocker.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/gallery/pictures-bristol-citys-crest-through-2693549

Lloolll, 76-84 looks like it was drawn by a child
  • LOL that the very first response was “Okay, Boomer.” 😂
  • What's a boomer?
    A bird who drinks in The Millers
  • “Okay, Boomer” is the Millennial retort to the snowflake label. It started on the hot new app for teens, TikTok, (a Chinese app, BTW) and has become a meme. Essentially dismissing old people. 
  • This site needs a Poll put up to say that as it managed to wind up their fan by playing the red red robin after we’d beaten Bristol city should we ask Charlton to play it at the Valley every time we play at home to them again, perhaps when the teams come out as well, yes or no

• Stig said:

Change it to Rovers
  • Sponsored links:

• “Okay, Boomer” is the Millennial retort to the snowflake label. It started on the hot new app for teens, TikTok, (a Chinese app, BTW) and has become a meme. Essentially dismissing old people. 
    Saves them having to discuss anything.
    OK boomer 
  • Bristol's got two emergent focus points.
    OK boomer 
    Ok boomer. Can we just keep saying this?
  • Rovers... City....  they're all bloody carrot crunchers anyway!
  • "Baby boomers are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The Baby Boom generation is most often defined as those individuals born between 1946 and 1964."
    I am a true boomer! :)
  • Read this guy's rant, to be fair enough of his own mob were taking the piss out if him.
  • Guy on efl show just said city instead of rovers!!! It’s all gonna kick off 
    I am a true boomer! :)
    Me too. Great isn’t it. It will never be as good as we had.
  • Maybe when these owners finally go we can get the old announcer back to replace the regime apologist. 
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    Maybe when these owners finally go we can get the old announcer back to replace the regime apologist. 
    That's a bit harsh.