Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Remaining home games.

2»

Comments

• edited February 2020
    Given the number of clubs below us and their form this year, 46 points probably sees us safe. I am feeling pretty confident we will stay up but it would be nice to get 2 or 3 wins in the next five so I don’t spend the entire month of April with a constant anxiety attack.
    They say a week is a long time in politics....seems the same goes for The Championship this season. 

No way will 46 points be enough this season......more like 52 or 53.
  • 4 wins would see us on 51 points, which I think will be enough to stay up 
  • Easier said than done.
  • edited February 2020
    4 wins would see us on 51 points, which I think will be enough to stay up 
    4 from 11 ? Not a chance. 10 points max from our remaining games... and that's being optimistic. 
  • Given our crap away form we need to win at least 3 of the last 5 home games to give ourselves a chance. That plus a couple of draws and we should just about scrape home.
  • edited February 2020
    Middlesbrough 
    QPR
    Millwall
    Reading 
    Wigan 

Realistically I cant see which 3 of those we win. 
  • Millwall is highly unlikely to be one of them if that helps at all
  • LenGlover said:
    Millwall is highly unlikely to be one of them if that helps at all
    As we do irony pretty regularly,  what about a home win against the Spanners and we still go down?

Nah,  we'll never beat em!
  • We'll probably beat Millwall and lose the rest.
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:
    We'll probably beat Millwall and lose the rest.
    I was thinking that. 
  • Given the number of clubs below us and their form this year, 46 points probably sees us safe. I am feeling pretty confident we will stay up but it would be nice to get 2 or 3 wins in the next five so I don’t spend the entire month of April with a constant anxiety attack.
    This isn’t ageing well....