Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The B20....and it’s a goodbye from us.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:
    Whatever happened to CAFC4LIFE? 
    Was he the "no ifs, no buts" fella?  I was wondering the same earlier.  Never knew him but his heart seemed in the right place and he invested a load of time and effort like the others in the B20 I assume.  Thanks to you all, it was a huge commitment.
  • Options
    Great stuff, guys.

RESPECT !
  • Options
    Full credit and respect to all in the B20. You took the fight to Duchatelet, were courageous and creative, and you got right up his nose. Well played all. 
  • Options
    Legends...!!! thank you for all the endeavour’s you went through fighting for the future of our club...along with CARD & WAR u are now part of Charlton legend & history...
  • Options
    Mametz said:
    As the takeover has now taken place, the B20 has now disbanded. We will arrange to transfer the balance of our funds to the Upbeats in the next few days.

One behalf of the B20  I would like to thank everybody who helped us in any way whatsoever since our first foray to Belgium in February 2016. We would also like to thank all the other protesters in other groups who worked so hard to free us from the dead hand of Roland.

Last night I watched us lose at a very wet Swansea.....I was as happy as a Butcher’s dog!

I didn't know Terry Butcher had a dog.
  • Options
    It’s all ready been said better than I could express, but thank you for literally putting your selves out there on our behalf, I bet you got right up his nose!
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Organising a pitch invasion for sunday.
    No ifs no buts!
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Organising a pitch invasion for sunday.
    No ifs no buts!
    Only if Nabby scores!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would love to know some of the details of the adventures but I expect you need to be a little careful :smiley: Maybe a work of "fiction" could be released sometime in the future ?