Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

a fun day in the City

we just had a major alert down here at Tower Hill, cleared now thankfully

now apparently a controlled explosion at Hammersmith

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, roped off all the roads nearby... apparently was just a load of dumped fire extinquishers.

Considering McDonalds, Coca Cola and Disney are all based in the one building the Met are very quick to seal off the area when any thing is left nearby.
  • Options
    Caught the Hammersmith traffic chaos absolutely full on. :-((

Text Capital Radio to find out what was going on- took a call from James Cannon off-air to let me know what was going on which was very good of him.

Won't say how he described the people responsible, but i knew he wasn't going to play our chat.
  • Options
    Your Work over in Hammersmith then Stanmore?
  • Options
    James Cannon is a proper geezer top bloke.
  • Options
    Nope- live in (North) Fulham- work in Borehamwood- not a good commute at the best of times.
  • Options
    two fire extinguishers left on the street in Hammersmith, and the police had to investigate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]two fire extinguishers left on the street in Hammersmith, and the police had to investigate

Of course they did- far better than them going off- Hammersmith is absolutely heaving at that time of day.
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]James Cannon is a proper geezer top bloke.

Agreed- could have sat there an had another cup of coffee- instead, as it didn't make good radio, off air he called me, and presumably others and let us know.

That's good local community radio.