Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Counting Down The Minutes Till The Matt Southall Interview Is Released

I'm going 16:15 gmt

Comments

• Is it there yet?
  • Is it in yet?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Is it in yet?
    That's what she said
  • They're waiting for the Australians to submit the paperwork to the EFL before posting
  • Are you there yet?
  • Wow, that was some interview, although I don't think Ronaldo will be happy playing that deep.  :)
  • 7pm folks, just announced on instagram.
  • Wow, that was some interview, although I don't think Ronaldo will be happy playing that deep.  :)
    i liked the bit where he called Taylor out for being greedy and said he can fuck off and train with the reserves 
  • Sponsored links:

i liked the bit where he called Taylor out for being greedy and said he can fuck off and train with the reserves 
    Sorry I missed that, I was still digesting the news about the 2 x extra tiers on the East Stand.
  • I know exactly what he is going to say but I won't tell you.  I'll be back later to tell you I was right as well. 
  • edited January 2020
    Wow, that was some interview, although I don't think Ronaldo will be happy playing that deep.  :)
    Sorry I missed that, I was still digesting the news about the 2 x extra tiers on the East Stand.

-Thought he said a new 100,000 seater new stadium on Blackheath?
  • Don't you think the CL zoo has enough to feed on, without all these half truths and abject japery?

Ooooh, the ground is being moved 5 meters to the left because of the Sheik's limo and it's wide turning circle!
  • Don't you think the CL zoo has enough to feed on, without all these half truths and abject japery?

Ooooh, the ground is being moved 5 meters to the left because of the Sheik's limo and it's wide turning circle!
    Errr, this thread is in the Fun, Jokes & Captions Section.