Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket Prices

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
this story was on the O/S but has been withdrawn. We are charging the same price for every home game in every stand this season £20 adults £ 15 seniors £10 under 18's. Valley Away travel prices are gonna be £15 every game except Palace, Watford and QPR (£8) and Colchester (£12).

Elsewhere, for the visit to Palarse the Orange One is charging us £30.

Comments

• Options
    boycott that c*** £30 for that shit hole
  • Options
    I'm not falling for that boycott stuff again, £30 will see me at Palace.

I'm sure later on in the season, we will introduce the same 'membership' rules that saw us get around charging Forest a higher rate years ago for when we play Palace.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I'm not falling for that boycott stuff again, £30 will see me at Palace.

You ingrate! How soon you forget. :- )
  • Options
    so are we paying (£8) for palarse or (£30) i dont get it??? what is valley away, is that visiting fans to the valley for our away support??

Confused of Beleverederderdrededrdedxerfxe or however you spell it
  • Options
    £8 for the travel, £30 for the match ticket.

Best £30 I'll spend in a long time
  • Options
    How can anyone say boycott, like our away support can afford that! I will pay it, no worries.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I'm not falling for that boycott stuff again, £30 will see me at Palace.

I'm sure later on in the season, we will introduce the same 'membership' rules that saw us get around charging Forest a higher rate years ago for when we play Palace.
    your ticket is bloody free!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I'll be paying like everyone else ta
  • Options
    ill be paying as well
  • Options
    nah sod it i'll pay.

Be a great day out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget to bring your shoes!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Will be begging for a directors box ticket for obvious reasons (eg better view, free tea and coffee, complimentary programme) but if not will be keeping it real with the masses in the Arthur Waite. Was there for "Dennis in the last minute" and "we'll never play you again" so not missing this.
  • Options
    Henry,

Any idea whatsoever if this is likely to be moved to the Sunday? Thinking about having the littlun Christened on the 2nd Sep but my family will lynch me if they move the Palace game, in fact I would lynch myself.

Ta
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    No heard anything about moving it. Would only be if the police wanted it as it doesn't look like the TV are interested.