Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt Framing

My son kindly got me a signed Jonny Williams shirt at Xmas and the very kind Mr Williams also gave him signed boots as a bonus.

i want to get the shirt framed and boots boxed, anyone know a company that does it?

cheers

Comments

• Options
    I had the back to the valley shirt done last year as a birthday present from her indoors. If you want it done professionally it will cost you. Mine cost £175 and it is proudly being displayed in our front room.

The guy that did mine in a shop in Alton was a pompey fan and he was well impressed by the label at the bottom which was of course the time and date of Colin Walsh's goal.

Any local framing shop will do but look about for prices, I did but there was little difference. 

Alternately you can get box frames from places like hobbycraft for very cheap prices..
  • Options
    I brought a signed Danny Holland's shirt from the Div One championship team ,I had it framed in a shop in Blackheath. They did a very good job.I think it cost about £150.
  • Options
    Excellent thanks guys
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Any price range between £150 & £200 is a very good price as framing a shirt properly can be quite tricky. Do not forget to ask for UV glass to especially if your shirt is signed.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Any price range between £150 & £200 is a very good as framing a shirt properly can be quite tricky. Do not forget to ask for UV glass to especially if your shirt is signed.

To back 999s comment they had to sew the shoulders of the shirt to the body and to the backing so it wont shift.  There is a lot that goes into it that doesn't seem apparent.
  • Options
    There is a framing shop just near Beckenham Junction I believe if you are near there.  I have never used them so can't comment on quality.  Used to go to one East Street in Bromley but it closed down