Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POWELL IS BACK - FACT ! LOCKED ON !

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
text from Club.

Comments

• Options
    Told you so! ; - 0
  • Options
    maybe we should start sending texts to the club instead?
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited July 2007
    lol
  • Options
    "This club is in my blood, and I can't tell you how happy I am,” said Chris, who is also the current chair of the Professional Footballers' Association and has signed a one-year contract.

"Relegation is a big blow for the club but we have to get it out of our minds, and we move on in a new season with a new team.

"Hopefully, I'll get the chance to wear the red shirt. Games may not be as regular as they've been in the past but I will be fit and ready when called upon and if I'm not playing I'll be involved with the boys trying to gee them up.”

He added: "I'll be telling the boys what it means to play for Charlton, what it means to pull on the red shirt and what it means to get back up into the Premiership.”
  • Options
    Why can't we sign some young players moan, moan, moan.

Welcome home Chrissy. Home is where the heart is.
  • Options
    SAP's best signing so far :-)

And better than any of Dowie's ;-)
  • Options
    Any betting he plays a good number of games on the 'spin' ......especially once Ben Thatcher gets himself suspended again.
  • Options
    legend
  • Options
    Welcome home Chris.
  • Options
    Great news - and for once doesn't fit the thuggish stereotype which I was becoming concerned was AP's trademark.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he is home.