Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poster for The Who at The Valley

I don't know if a picture of one of these has been posted here before but I saw this in a poster shop yesterday and thought it might be of interest, especially to those who were there.  I didn't know until I saw this that we were only one of a three concerts at football grounds.

Comments

• Options
    If anyone fancies getting it, the price was £650.  I've no idea if that's cheap or expensive.
  • Options
    Was very interested until I saw it was £650!
  • Options
    Was very interested until I saw it was £650!
    Same here.
  • Options
    If anyone fancies getting it, the price was £650.  I've no idea if that's cheap or expensive.
    The latter.
  • Options
    Can’t imagine a big crowd at Swansea’s ground. Seems an unusual choice compared to the other grounds
  • Options
    Here is the badge (which I will donate to the museum when I get round to it). 
  • Options
    I have an access all areas/stage badge.
  • Options

I'll give you a tenner

• Options

I'll give you a tenner

Any chance of giving me a tenner as well??
  • Options
    I have a number of original gig posters from various bands bought at rock memorabilia auctions as well as some I have kept myself.
    £650 is not necessarily that expensive.....as it depends entirely upon its rarity and collectibility.
    I have a very rare Island Records advertising poster for Bob Marley at The Plaza de Torros Ibiza
    June 1978........I have never had it valued, I really should get round to it sometime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Here is the badge (which I will donate to the museum when I get round to it). 
    thanks @Solidgone
  • Options
    Would make a great museum item
  • Options
    The museum sold signed reproductions for £100 so unless that is an original I'd say £650 is way too much.

Even if it's an original that sounds very dear.
  • Options
    I have a number of original gig posters from various bands bought at rock memorabilia auctions as well as some I have kept myself.
    £650 is not necessarily that expensive.....as it depends entirely upon its rarity and collectibility.
    I have a very rare Island Records advertising poster for Bob Marley at The Plaza de Torros Ibiza
    June 1978........I have never had it valued, I really should get round to it sometime.
    where do you keep these mate and whats the security like?
  • Options
    The museum sold signed reproductions for £100 so unless that is an original I'd say £650 is way too much.

Yes.....you would need to check it was an original before you stumped up that kind of money.
  • Options

Which are bloody good!

• Options

Which are bloody good!

Indeed that are.  Bargains
  • Options

Which are bloody good!

Indeed that are.  Bargains
    Indeed, a bargain.

Still got mine in the tube it came in - must get it framed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't suppose there's any chance of a reprint? Missed this first time round.
  • Options
    Great to see a Charlton signing #hurryupeh
  • Options
    I'll hold out for a £6:50 reprint.............
  • Options

The shop claims it is original. 
  • Options

You need provenance/proof.
  • Options

You need provenance/proof.
    Of course, were I intending to buy it.
  • Options
    Reprint
    Loads of €€££¥$$  fo the museum