Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options

Note the smallprint...

*excluding the Millwall game*

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Five tickets for the price of 4.... but only 4 games available atm !  Already got Barnsley and Blackburn, Shame they didn't list this a week or so ago as it might have helped me blag the gf into letting me go to 5 more games this season. 
  • Options
    Not showing on the OS for me,What is the cheapest adult price?,Also the most expensive?.
  • Options

Half Season ticket really wasn't a good purchase at all was it.

Not that I'm too fussed, but financially I would've been better off just taking advantage of all of these recent offers.

Yep about £50 worse off by buying a half season ticket given I have missed one match and then this, the free Barnsley ticket and the football for a fiver.
  • Options
    Skint,  trying to raise more cash 
  • Options

Half Season ticket really wasn't a good purchase at all was it.

Not that I'm too fussed, but financially I would've been better off just taking advantage of all of these recent offers.

Yep about £50 worse off by buying a half season ticket given I have missed one match and then this, the free Barnsley ticket and the football for a fiver.
    And the bloody loyalty points haven't even been added to my account.
  • Options
    Anyone worked out how to actually redeem this offer? I think next year the should consider lowering season ticket prices and also offer this 5 for 4 throughout the season. Even though they are giving you a ticket for free, it still gets you in and spending money in the bar/shop etc. 
  • Options
    Redeem offer that's what I want too know?.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've been looking a few times and still cant work it out 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I've been looking a few times and still cant work it out 
    Same here .
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Nice touch from the club in one sense. I buy my ST for a whole host of reasons as has been debated ad infinitum elsewhere. Purely financially though it’s beginning to look like a bad buy with all the special offers and bearing  in mind this year I’m awaiting surgery that could not have been foreseen last summer and will stop me attending a few games in coming months. I could be wrong but it seems like more freebies than normal this year. I get why and I’m supportive but I might be having a think next year, especially if the worse comes to the worst and we go down. 
  • Options

View the video below for a step-by-step guide of how to redeem your tickets once the Takeover Ticket package has been purchased.

Have you looked at the video on the website yet?

• Options
    clive said:

View the video below for a step-by-step guide of how to redeem your tickets once the Takeover Ticket package has been purchased.

Yeah looked at the video still don't show how too buy on the os.
  • Options
    clive said:

Yes and it makes no sense 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Clear as mud. It says on the OS to buy the takeover ticket you have to go into memberships and then young reds/memberships. When you do that there is no option given in respect of the takeover ticket, just junior reds membership. 
  • Options
    Clear as mud. It says on the OS to buy the takeover ticket you have to go into memberships and then young reds/memberships. When you do that there is no option given in respect of the takeover ticket, just junior reds membership. 
    Maybe the offer starts when the ticket office opens at 09.30 today.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Shame that info isn't on the post they made yesterday promoting it ! 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    clive said:
    Shame that info isn't on the post they made yesterday promoting it ! 
    Might have been helpful to mention that! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes it's on the OS now .
  • Options
    Now available. Find it strange that U18 tickets are not included. 
  • Options
    Its 1 offer per transaction, cant check out with 2 
  • Options
    Great idea to hopefully sign up a few of the 1st timers coming on the 1st Feb.

I am a bit surprised at half season ticket holders having a moan as I thought most were returning boycotter’s?

I would also hope that you would not have been given a free ticket to Barnsley as it would be better to get new or leavers into the ground. We need to build our club and increase revenues for FFP. Tickets are good value at Charlton anyway. If more sign up the hopefully they will stay competitive.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Great idea to hopefully sign up a few of the 1st timers coming on the 1st Feb.

I am a bit surprised at half season ticket holders having a moan as I thought most were returning boycotter’s?

I would also hope that you would not have been given a free ticket to Barnsley as it would be better to get new or leavers into the ground. We need to build our club and increase revenues for FFP. Tickets are good value at Charlton anyway. If more sign up the hopefully they will stay competitive.
    Not a returning boycotter as did attend a lot of matches under RD particularly the last 2 years. BUT did refuse to buy a season ticket under him and so got a half once he had gone. 

Not sure why any of that has any bearing on the fact that giving the club my money upfront has resulted in me losing about £50 due to subsequently announced offers. 

Why would I not have been given a ticket to Barnsley? I have plenty of ST holding friends who have offered me one. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Which one or two tickets did you buy?.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Nice touch from the club in one sense. I buy my ST for a whole host of reasons as has been debated ad infinitum elsewhere. Purely financially though it’s beginning to look like a bad buy with all the special offers and bearing  in mind this year I’m awaiting surgery that could not have been foreseen last summer and will stop me attending a few games in coming months. I could be wrong but it seems like more freebies than normal this year. I get why and I’m supportive but I might be having a think next year, especially if the worse comes to the worst and we go down. 
    Agreed mate I have thought of the same thing..... 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Which one or two tickets did you buy?.
    Had 2 for tier 3 in my basket and it kept coming up as an error... was all good once I'd removed 1 from my basket.