Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preseason training

edited July 2007 in Rumours
Has anybody been near the training ground since the squad returned to training yesterday?

I just read Souley's agents comments and though these may be a few days old, was thinking that if he is just returning from holiday now, then he isn't training and would put money on him not being with us this coming season. The same logic would apply to any of the players that haven't shown up for training.

So question is, if you have watched them training or starting those long runs, who else was missing? Rommedahl, Marcus, Faye? This is a wish list btw.

Didn't Pardew say that the bulk of the squad will stay intact for next season at the end of the last? We are getting to the stage where you don't need both hands to count how many remain with Prem experience. I'm not complaining mind, Curbs eventually created a shower of sheyete and Dowie merrily grew it further. Was high time for a massive cull and rebuild!

Comments

• Options
    Also has Gibbs arrived from the USA?
  • Options
    You'd best ask Henry...... ;-)
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    heard a whisper, he turned an ankle getting off the plane : )

i`m obviously slower at typing, than you P.R. ; )
  • Options
    I heard he fell down the stairs getting off the plane and needs another knee operation