Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

X Box For Sale

Xbox
DVD Rmote
3 Pads
1 Offical pad
1 Streeing Wheel
19 Offical Games all but one in orignal cases with instructions, Halo be the only one that is not

The box have been modified and will play un offical games i have a number of them and will include these as well aound 140 and throw in the CD carry case, most games work 99% a few dont not sure why.

£150 ONO

Comments

• Options
    Gonna buy a Wii?
  • Options
    nope going towards my girls new dance costume

But i would love a Wii
  • Options
    im buying a wii they are jokes
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Mmmm, not sure about the Wii, good fun for 5 minutes or when you have people round to entertain... but lose there appeal very quickly. Most of the office have them gathering dust under their TV's

Just think of me as the Patrick Moore (in gamesmaster guise rather than sky at night)
  • Options
    TT
    edited July 2007
    Perfect for when the Inlaws come round and for when you have people round. My mum is still nursing her hand from whacking it on the fireplace when bowling! The Mrs might go for it a bit more than you as it's like a big DS!

I'm sure Nintendo have a Baby changing game or something coming out soon!

You'll need to invest in one of the mans consoles and a nice HDTV to play them all on!
  • Options
    Get a 360, Online gaming is the nuts, gears of war, tiger woods etc. And you can have barnies with the yanks!
  • Options
    £400 buys a lot of nappies!

looks like a price cut looming for the PS3 soon as soon as they do watch Microsoft drop the price of the 360... i'll then buy both and try na dbreak my old CRT tv so i can justify a HD one!
  • Options
    i've nearly mastered this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i've nearly mastered this.[div id=Attachments_113184 class=Attachments][ul][div]atari.gif[/div][/ul][/div]

Is that The Jimmy Floyd Pie Catching Game? He always wins PBS, give up mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i've nearly mastered this.[div id=Attachments_113184 class=Attachments][ul][div]atari.gif[/div][/ul][/div]

Is that The Jimmy Floyd Pie Catching Game? He always wins PBS, give up mate.

no gave up on trying to beat jfh.

moved on to play the 'kevin lisbie duck shoot'.
    i kept on winning and i haven't even got the rifle attatchment for my atari console.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]no gave up on trying to beat jfh.

moved on to play the 'kevin lisbie duck shoot'.
    i kept on winning and i haven't even got the rifle attatchment for my atari console.

lol. You should get Marcus Bent's Pole Position next. The aim of the game is to get the best seat in a lap dancing establishment.
  • Options
    What about Rommedahl's "Roadrunner" It's pretty easy when you are going in a stright line but as soon as you get to corners it's bloody impossible