Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TLH Resort hotels Torquay

Anyone stayed here ?

a complex of 4 hotels with evening entertainment. 

Thinking of using a a handy base for Torquay / Paignton with the advantage of having the entertainment on site in evening so not worried about getting back if kids are tired. 

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Anyone stayed here ?

a complex of 4 hotels with evening entertainment. 

Thinking of using a a handy base for Torquay / Paignton with the advantage of having the entertainment on site in evening so not worried about getting back if kids are tired. 
    Hmmmm.

Is this the one people call " Fawlty Towers " ? 

:-) 

• Options
    Love it down there went there every year growing up
    Been back many times since
    Afraid I Cant comment on the hotel though 
  • Options
    Which hotels, I live in Torquay...? 
  • Options
    Which hotels, I live in Torquay...? 
    Do ya? Any good at football (and are you over 50?).
  • Options
    No and yes .
  • Options
    It is complex with TLH CARLTON, TLH VICTORIA, TLH DERWENT and another one I can’t remember name of. 

Four separate hotels but all linked together in one entertainment complex. 
  • Options
    No and yes .

Sound like the rest of us then! If you are interested in walking football in Paignton then let me know.
  • Options
    Any recommendations in Paignton?

wifes brother and his family are
    coming over From Oz and they have cousins down in Paignton and near Plymouth so looking to stay somewhere in the area with evening entertainment but not a holiday park as such. 
  • Options
    My cousin runs Hotel Peppers in Torquay. Close to the harbour about 2-3 minutes walk. 
  • Options
    TLH hotels are very much geared towards coach party holidays, but are all within easy reach of the sea front, probably about a 10 minute walk, Torquay seafront is a nice walk with bars and restaurants. Paignton is more set up for family holidays.